the TOY paint thread...

enigmatic

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^ i no how to do a throwup for all these posts,

simple chrome outline AND fill (belton xxl can or whatever) and then i had a little EMPTY alien MTN for fill with fat cap. Its because fill was a thick layer and black empty k. (thats why theres dark and lighter patchs)

just to clarify lol

yes its not bad polyp, but why didn't you fix black outlines, especially on 3D where green paint is crossing it...it's kind of messy...it would be waaaay better, clean, and no need for green flashies, it doesnt fit...

ran out of black paint ^^ :). i was just testing shit as first piece i eva bothered to do. just did it too see what i can do no so i can see how i progress

shaken: your last piece looking loads cleaner man style much improved too

hahah ty :), but ^^ u crazy man its fuking disgusting, the S is very AVERAGE apart from that its terrible man.

Lol it's better to look at everything you do and find it rough rather than big yourself up, makes you work harder.. but that ain't bad at all man. Could be cleaner but I dig it.

first eva attempt at a piece, just messing around really to see what i could do, its fuked beyond all belief especiall after the S and B so dont take this too seriously haha.

Just posting it for refrence :D

firsteva09sept.jpg

I can dig it dude, way better then my first attempts, which reminds me i need to get out painting sometime.

Archived