the TOY paint thread...

enigmatic

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good shit alts. The 3d is kinda off but hey painting a vanishing point is a bitch. The dark pink seems clustered around the L. Where you have that little cut and connection at the bottom of the A on the left, that verticle white cut personally I would have rounded it just a little at the top and bottom. For the coloring of the 3d maybe invert what you did and have the darker purple on the other side of the 3d if you get what I mean. Woulda made it look more 3 dimensional imo with the 3d going from dark (at its "lowest" points) to light (at its "highest" points). But overall that's my favorite piece from you and your painting skill is definitely improving bro! Just my two cents, hope it helps

That's mtn94, bought some on a good deal not long ago, gonna be getting another 48cans in a week or so as a shop wants me to paint his shutters (free paint woooo), should have paint let over from that for a few pieces also can hopefully sell a few canvas for more paint money, also some guy where I live has sorted some money from a company to do some painting so I'm gonna try organize a big production with that free paint.

haha wouldnt mind some rusto n krylon on my shelf, sure a wal mart dollar silver would be fun. we dont really get good cheap paint here like dollar cans, but the mtn belton etc is so cheap to buy, much cheaper than some painters touch I saw in a hardware store here

yea 3 pinks, I really wanted to buff the wall and add a character but just didnt have enough paint, need some bucket paint n rollers for buffing out the backgrounds lol also if I took some baccy a drink or something to eat it wouldnt have been too bad either lol

5985575921_fe80369cc8.jpg

Untitled by MR. (Your Name Here), on Flickr

5986135218_a553959427.jpg

5985575223_ee6ac4b5c8.jpg

5986134454_098f97d317.jpg

These pieces arent mine.. im trying to prove a point to him... please tell me what you guys think.. REMBER THESE ARENT MINE please just tell me what you guys think so i can prove my point

he paints clean, some of the individual letters arent bad, the blue and white A is nice, but he spaces his pieces out which completely breaks the flow of them, he needs to approach it as an overall piece not just 4 individual letters. needs to work on letter consistency more, and tone back on thhe doo daas n extra shit

@SheenOne: yee I write SAON but some pieces or burners whatever they may be, I switch it up with an E for more super awesome style points.

@StealthhyxCougar: I see the S overlapping and I try to fix it within my sketches but it just doesn't look right to me I guess? I mean, it doesn't look rigbht overlapping so much, but whatever. I've lately been less more about sksetching and more so bombing the streets with the little burners I have down.

Thanks for the crits though everyone. Posting more soon.