the TOY paint thread...

enigmatic

5474438819_d6a578c9a0_b.jpg

been experimenting with extensions, bits and openings a lot with this structure, thoughts?

im digging it, keep it up, i believe everyone has there style deep inside them and its nice to see you are searching for yours, but once you find it thats when great things could happen

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the letters arent thaat bad, just do a legit fill in.^^

http://www.graffitimuralart.info/illegal-graffiti-wall-bombing-throw-up-styles/

outline the throwie with your fill color of choice, then fill in with an even back and forth motion while moving slowly down.

then notice where the lines are darker, and outline with a dark color like black.

Also, keep the outline smooth, and try to do it all the first time, it will look cleaner if your lines have purpose.

Andd remember, light fills, dark outlines, and vice versa.

Lol, yeah, I probably need a good solid drawing sesh to get my letters right again, have just been freestyle doodling.

I got some, but, they weak, I wanna work on something properly.

and I just got a new camera. so they will come, just been busy with assignments n junk.

and about painting, I havent been painting in awhile. but always looking to go lol.

the city has changed a little and they got rid of all my chill spots. I need to find some new ones, or i'll just hit up the legal sometime.

i never get on here, but i'm digging the fade in the pink/purple/green one, cruise

the real reason i'm on here:

i'm a graff writer in philadelphia and also college student writing a senior thesis on graffiti. i would really appreciate if anyone reading this could help me out and take this survey - it's completely secure and anonymous and i don't even ask you to say what you write. help contribute to what hopefully will become a key written work in the canon of graffiti history.

the link is here:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dExJR3FVSk5SUkF0ZWVvenBydVdoN1E6MQ