the TOY paint thread...

enigmatic

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, well what about when it started? Hmm? Was there a graff bible then? Was there a graff bible in the 60s when it started? No, they were all toy motherfuckers, just like us. So, that means they, and a lot of others don't really have the right to bitch, and we don't have the right to bitch if our stuff gets pumped the next day.

Yeah, well what about when it started? Hmm? Was there a graff bible then? Was there a graff bible in the 60s when it started? No, they were all toy motherfuckers, just like us. So, that means they, and a lot of others don't really have the right to bitch, and we don't have the right to bitch if our stuff gets pumped the next day.

As much as i can respect TAKI and other early writers for pioneering the sport, it pails in comparison to todays graf. although creditied with developing graf, their shit is wack in comparison to the art it's become, i concur with you on that. That is no right, however to justify inexperienced persons for thinking they have the right (or skill) to go pick up cans of 1992 krylon from their mom's garage and go over writers who put work in perfecting their art. Getting up in a safe spot to practice shit IS justifiable. Shit, i used to hit on cars in the forest behind my house. But from the looks of kids' posts there getting into the culture too fast. Practice all you want, just dont get up...

2001534278037393672_th.jpg

2001521423664028987_th.jpg

2001535998148732710_th.jpg

not my best shit,but i anit try to make excuses crit the shit,let me know what i can do better

hey man, i've seen a lot of your tags around.. even in weird unexpected places..always was curious to what your paintin was like.. i like it dude, good shit.

u sure man, that actually just looks like, i dont even know man. the handstyle is like as big as the peice and it looks like it takes up like 2 bricks. it looks like that picture is actual size...

and shit rythem you should NOT be allowed to paint period. thats really really bad i cant beleive that you live there.

u sure man, that actually just looks like, i dont even know man. the handstyle is like as big as the peice and it looks like it takes up like 2 bricks. it looks like that picture is actual size...

and shit rythem you should NOT be allowed to paint period. thats really really bad i cant beleive that you live there.

no need to be an asshole..

maybe if you helped him it would make things easier..

rythem did you plan out what you were going to paint before you went out and painted it? this will help you , i mean its not horrible.. but very unproportional.. work on sketches and paint when you have a solid sketch down

it took me a fucking hour to look for a toy paint thread...then i gave up...came in the Paper Chase to look at " The Bible " Thread .. and i see this here ! .. haha ..

this was my first peice done with fats and softs haha....

l_318ff315ef6a4083c88473ae7e5b4423.jpg

this is my 2nd..done with proper caps...

CameraPics320.jpg

CameraPics321.jpg

and here are sum bombs etc.

CameraPics324.jpg

CameraPics323.jpg

Picture004.jpg