Dont ya hate this shit

Drunkfux

Just went to the bar for a few beers, these two idiots, druk as fuck causin shit, theyu get kicked out, next thing they caught on camera trying to put the window out with a bin, and pissin on the carpet, we run out and chase em off, then about 5 mins later, a big rock comes thru the window! the funny thing is these dumbasses just signed up for membership so we had their name address and everything... so you kno how that goes

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i like when drunk girls fight....its entertaining.....one time at a club out here in sacto i saw two drunk asian girls go at it....one of them was wearing this tube top type strapless shirt and her titties popped out when she was swinging....then the bouncers came in to break it up....and i swear i saw one of the big black bouncers grope that girls tittie on purpose while breaking it up.