does this sentence strike anyone else as a little wierd?

boogie hands

cute v. cute: deathmatch  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

so i got this email from my aunt in cali last night. Pretty standard email from extended relatave to extended relatave except for one sentence.....

"****, Did you get the ***** Family in America Newsletter? I gave them your address and am hoping you are receiving the news. I am wondering if you are considering the family reunion in **** in July. We were discussing it with ***** and **** last night and the 4 of us decided to be sure you know about it. It would be so fun if you could come out. Even bring your girlfriend?"

hahah...what? were they sitting around debating whether or not to let me know? 3 to 1 vote? invite boogie hands? i know we only talk because my dad is your brother but come on, a little tact maybe? my dads side of the family is so fucking awkward sometimes.....

anyway, just wanted to share because i thought it was funny.

ps - who wins in a "cute-off"?

baby_orangutan_sees_hand.jpg

baby orangutan or.....

Sidebox-Kitten-Thinks-R.jpg

this kitten.

pss - the loser dies.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Ha boogie is the outcast!? Write them back be like thanks so much! I am glad that you decided to tell me about the event. I hope there wasnt much deliberation. Just out of curiousity (sp?) who else was I in the running with? I am so psyched that I won!!!

Kill the kitten there is too much of that kuteness around these days...we gotta switch it up.

man....that little orangutan is really making my day. i know its wrong to take animals out of their homes and try to domesticate them but i really, really want a pet orangutan one day. i feel like if i had an orangutan that waddled into my room every morning to wake me up my life would be perfect.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
man....that little orangutan is really making my day. i know its wrong to take animals out of their homes and try to domesticate them but i really, really want a pet orangutan one day. i feel like if i had an orangutan that waddled into my room every morning to wake me up my life would be perfect.

You should....man hasn't domesticated an animal since the dawn of time....we need new pets.

Cute at this size....

orangutan-pictures.jpg

Will fuck you up at this size....

orangutan-1a_1167590018.jpg

re: the reunion, don't go. The last time I caught up with my extended family they all ended up taking my phone number and calling me with ridiculous questions about my parents and such at ridiculous hours of the night... bear in mind my olds live in a different country....

You should....man hasn't domesticated an animal since the dawn of time....we need new pets.

c52505t3inp.jpg

We'll make great pets...

Cute at this size....

orangutan-pictures.jpg

Will fuck you up at this size....

orangutan-1a_1167590018.jpg

re: the reunion, don't go. The last time I caught up with my extended family they all ended up taking my phone number and calling me with ridiculous questions about my parents and such at ridiculous hours of the night... bear in mind my olds live in a different country....

Secondly def. go. I went to mine dude they had catered lobsters scriiimp filet minon. Shit was right near the beach all you can eat. It was dope me and my cousin got drunk went into walked from the reunion to Newport and beat up emo kids.