desensitized.....

Pfffffffffft

ive been this way for a while..

it doesnt seem like i have the same emotions that most people have anymore..

im a pretty happy person and things are going real good right now but i just dont give a shit about things most people do..i think im mainly comparing my thoughts to one who lives in a mainstream society mindset...i dunno

i dont think comedies are funny...

i dont get upset when bad shit happens or people die..

im not shocked anymore about the news..

sitcoms are the worst..

i dont care if you are sick..

really good sex is hard to find...

if i get a lot of money..i dont really care..but its cool

i hate answering the phone..i hatttttte text messages

soda is boring

barhopping isnt fun

its whatever..just feel desensitized to certain things

i still love dinner with close friends, good food, good art, ebay, bathroom stall graffit, catching tags on the mirror after a shower, free food, good weather, ect.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

90% of what you said has been my life for the past 5-6 years. I just changed jobs to a better paying one, Im changing schools, I got a scholarship, I have no money wohs, going on a road trip and get good grades. Am I stoked like I should be? Not so much. I kinda feel dead inside. Someone told me Im depressed, but I cant figure what about.

eh, i know what you mean Pfffft... silly little things don't mean much in the scheme of things, so why bother getting excited or upset about them?

and MAR, these are all signs of depression if extreme, like always and for a long time. I'd say 5-6 years is a long time... but if you're happy and don't really care, then screw it and just live life to it's fullest doing anything that makes you happy.

I can tell you that living in a grimey ass part of town has DEFINITELY made me desensitized to a lot of shit.

It's nothing I haven't seen before, but seeing it every day, several times a day, it gets to be normal.

Couple of weeks ago I saw a crackhead straight SOCK a girl in her head, in the middle of a nice ass day.

I see people smoking rock, A LOT. Seriously from my house to my friends house a few blocks up, I will realistically see 20 people smoking rock.

I see and step on a lot of needles. It's kinda scary.

This picture was taken about 3 blocks from my house.

438205811_25790842a4.jpg?v=0

I thought it fit well, with the quote and all.

...Pffft, you are probably upset because your subconscious is torturing you because you didn't send return packages to your ChannelZero 'friends' ( see send me males thread). You are going to feel even worse when your parents open the package I sent one week ago...

***************BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM**************************