soooo....

iloveboxcars

as many of you have probably not noticed, i dont really post here anymore. i got rid of the internet at home and just browse through randomly during work. getting rid of the internet at home has actually had a great effect on all aspects of my life. i highly recommend it.

but that is not what this is about. this is about myspace ads.

just now while checking my messages on myspace i glanced at their ad. "earn your homeland security degree"

what? there's homeland security degrees now? it even has a picture of a dude with sunglasses on peering out of the blinds of a window. i think im going to get a homeland security degree so i can laugh all the way to the something something.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ha I need interwebz to survive...seriously all my business and advertising needs use email file transfering and i need to have 24 hour access so I can do all this shit... It sucks...If I dont have the interwebz I lose $...

They use really ugly people for advertising on myspace. Some babyfat ad had the ugliest bitch I have ever seen.

Fuck that. I want to teach a class on "How Not To Touch The Big Red Button". The course will consist of me putting hallucinogens in the water/food of students and locking them in jailcell-sized rooms with nothing but security cameras on the walls and podiums with big red buttons that read 'Do Not Touch This' in the center of each.

The only way to pass is to stay in that room for the rest of your life. If you fail, you are instantly dropped through a trapdoor and eaten alive by angry cartoon barracudas with large bushy eyebrows.

The courses for that degree must be nuts.

Paranoia 101

Better Dead then Red: A retrospective.

Terror-Math. (example: Brown Skin + Curly Coarse Beard + The Smell of Curry = Terrorist)

The 1492 poster up there is awesome.

lol!:lol:

I hate the government - and now I'm probably on some list.

Fuck that. I want to teach a class on "How Not To Touch The Big Red Button". The course will consist of me putting hallucinogens in the water/food of students and locking them in jailcell-sized rooms with nothing but security cameras on the walls and podiums with big red buttons that read 'Do Not Touch This' in the center of each.

The only way to pass is to stay in that room for the rest of your life. If you fail, you are instantly dropped through a trapdoor and eaten alive by angry cartoon barracudas with large bushy eyebrows.

There was an outer limits with that plot. The 90s outer limits.

FUCK HYPHY!!!!1