808 HI

system tyrant

i think internet should be banned in hawaii.

it's far too complex of concept for us native savages to comprehend.

we should just stick to communication via coconut-phone.

dragged them out the stone age kicking and screaming. people still doing legal walls in !!!fags!!! back yards

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahahh! U mean to tell me that u really are 30. I was expecting like 25 or somethin i was only kiddn about 30 but....GODDAMN! And i wasn't baggn on your graffiti because its stale and fuckn weak, especially for 30! I was making fun of what a worthless peice of shit u are for starting all this beef uve been stirring up. And now that u say that ur older...im shoked! Infact, go return all that paint tht u just bought full price for and save the money to move out of your moms house. Burnout. God,i really hope u don't have any kids.

aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahahh! U mean to tell me that u really are 30. I was expecting like 25 or somethin i was only kiddn about 30 but....GODDAMN! And i wasn't baggn on your graffiti because its stale and fuckn weak, especially for 30! I was making fun of what a worthless peice of shit u are for starting all this beef uve been stirring up. And now that u say that ur older...im shoked! Infact, go return all that paint tht u just bought full price for and save the money to move out of your moms house. Burnout. God,i really hope u don't have any kids.

who are you talking to? me i hope.

lol who are you? post some of your stuff, or are you too embarassed.

more kids hiding behind screen names

ever since the threads started getting closed theres been a shit load of new screen names that ive never seen before that only have a hand full of posts. gayness.