You got caught shoplifting casued a scene and broke out with your shit...

heavyLox

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why didnt she just go into the changeroom (where they arent allowed to fit recording devices) and cut the tags off with fiskars?

a lot of stores, they keep a worker stationed at the fitting room doors, and grabs everything you "tried on" for you -- making sure you left with the same amount of clothes you went in with

They put some pretty petty shit on that Western australia crimestoppers.
Yeah they do, but that is what most of the crime (other than drug dealing) is pretty much. And that was just the stereotypical examples I posted as to what I had to deal with. The second pic, I recognise the people in the shop as this gang of gins who always were coming in racking shit.

The 3rd example was posted because I thought the description of the incident sounded funny.

LP is the best job ever....the one at my store loves me ever since I saved him from gettin his ass beat in the parking lot, so he grabs me everytime he thinks he's gunna need assistance. Just Saturday I got to beat, cuff, and interrogate some crackhead who was tryin to boost a drill. Good times.

how bout this text

FU....

you're kinda an uppity jackass a lot of the time.

that text is much better. i get what youre trying to convey with it which is good. one thing to point out thought, i would shy away from is using single letters in place of words. its kind of 15 year old girl-ish.....

.....much like the clothes at h&m.

B+ on the photos, F- on the text.

ps - if my girl ever stole anything i would dump her on the spot. shoplifting is about the least classy thing you can do.

Amen. Shoplifting is stupid. Poor people do it, or people that were not raised very well. Respectable people just buy things they need/want with money they EARNED... imagine that, what a fucking concept. I know pretty much all of 12oz will not like what I just said, but that's how I am.

stealing from H&M is pretty much retarded. Everything in there is like... $30 or under.

I saw this yesterday:

ap2407keg.jpg

his name is Kenny, he was drinking Steeleback and he was drunk as a skunk. He helped us prime.

Hahhaah, thank you Kenny!! What is Steeleback? I've heard of Steele Reserve (which is super cheap, get you sick drunk malt liquor w/ 11% alcohol).

• 3 weeks later...

so many funny responses in here, a few add on's:

-black girls ass is a disgrace to bootydom.

-shoplifting back in the day used to be fun... when i HAD to shoplift to get shit i wanted

-i still shoplift, but only cause im stupid... and because its basically ingrained at this point... oh, and cause im stupid.

-bragging on the internet is some peoples whole rap in life... kinda sad.

-FUBU was actually IN style at one point?? i mean like REALLY in? on some polo and airmax shit? or just like i remember it... on some cross color shit...