You got caught shoplifting casued a scene and broke out with your shit...

heavyLox

So im chilling outside this H&M waiting on this chic, and all of a sudden a see a store worker grab some chic and pull her back into the store to which she says "nigga get you hands off me!" real loud.

My attention was captured. And i reach for the Powershot 630 on the hip.

this was offender one, you can see she was trying to work the slip the merch into my shopping bag and break out. The security dude ripped that bag and grabbed most of what was inside.

img2098ay1.jpg

so here she is ripped bag pissed, but loyal cause her girls inside tussling with ole boy.

watching the tussle progress, SHE HEADS BACK INTO THE STORE TO GRAB HER GIRL AND PROTEST, "thats her sweater Nigga!. don't touch her",

ole boy "why are the tags on it?"

ole girl "she just bought it!"

ole boy "wheres the receipt?"

ole girl "nigga let her go!"

it went on like this for a minute or two, good crown outside some tourists decide they didn't

img2099bc9.jpg

right before loe gilr two came out of the store and did a legger with her new sweater. You go Girl.

img2100rn6.jpg

You can kinda make out ole girl two inside the store but there was too much glare to get through the glass well.

the pics are not quite what they should be i was trying to not draw attention to myself whilst snapping candids, so they kinda came out candnots (hahahaha im candnot funny)

anyway thats what i saw today.... what did you see?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I work a shitty retail job and whenever LP busts someone, it's fucking hilarious. I go in the office sometimes to watch the cameras and watch the greatest hits sometimes. The funniest one, he goes to get this black girl, and she starts shrieking, and bucking, he put his arm around her neck and straight sacked her into a fucking chair. 4 or 5 customers think he's some random dude so they start hitting him, girl gets up and books and I hear tires peel....but he reached right in her pocket and pulled her wallet / phone before she ran.

And black people continue to further the stereotypes......

Great effort, the only thin I have seen all day is my computer screen, damn public holiday and here I am listening to lectures I missed studying for the test I have tomorrow.

And you are right, we need more threads like this.

Oh and another one from another of my old stores:

http://72.14.253.104/search?q=cache:LMisKzIevZcJ:www.wapol.gov.au/MediaAndPublicAffairs/MediaReleases/4697.pdf+crimestoppers%2Barmed+robbery+bentley&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=3&gl=au

The funny thing is I was the one who got called up to go in and burn the police the footage. I don't know why I can't find a pic for it. I also got in the shit for showing another coworker the footage as customers walked in, written warning for me!! Fuck these stupid cunts!!

it's true. i used to lift often... till i got caught with some pussies that wouldn't run and my only way home was on the bus so i couldn't do anything about it... i didnt get charged, just a fifty dollar something-or-other and nothing on the record cuz it was a first offense and what-not

but there definitely is a rush in it. after about twenty times doing it i was stuffing shit under my shirt... and it was like, you don't even care if people see you, you just book out of there as fast as you can if people look at you funny...

one thing you gotta look out for is the security outside of the store. my friend's brother and his pal got caught outside of target by a dude dressed in normal clothes that was just kind of wandering around outside the place. he walked up like he was going to ask a question and since they were outside they thought they were in the clear... and he grabbed on of their arms and told them to follow him back inside, and said they had it all on tape.

Yeah. Completely too. Under the flap is a D zipper. It fits like 6 or 7 cans perfect. And has the little waist strap in case you need to climb something.

Fucking idiots tagged it on the mesh on the inside. It came right out.

we need more threads like this....

No shit, I am a member of this car forum for my area. Well a new guy just joined recently that owns a shop and he's been posting weekly "project" threads.... with lots of nice pictures of shit he's fabricating and such. It really brings a personal friendly funk to the forum by having someone share what THEY did and have pictures to go with it. All these jibba jabba threads are played.

edit: oh and good job on snapping those pictures... i like being sneaky with camera's... I've got this really good picture of this old ass security gaurd that pulled a gun on me and some friends one time in the train yard... he made us sit on the intermodal and I was holding my camera while he's on the cell phone calling the cops.... cops took like 30 minutes to finally show up and when they did they just acted like that guy was a fantastic officer and took us towards their cars... and right when we got out of sight of the gaurd that called, they cut us loose and told us to "have a nice day" haahah... long story short i got a funny picture of something I shouldn't have.

speaking of changing rooms....back in the day i went to some store in the mall and there was one of those round security mirrors right above the womens changing room. I dont know if it was intentional or not, but the mirror was positioned perfectly, so that you could see EVERYTHING in the dressing room...im guessing the store owner put it there to prevent shop lifting....but if you stood at a certain position you could just watch girls changing all day....they didnt even realize it...so a watched for like 5 minutes and was over it. this was back in like 97.