scarred

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest R@ndomH3ro

Never seen it, if I wanted to watch idiots fuck themselves up. I would just look outside and see all the kids trying to do jackass style shit in the street.

whaaaat? Scarred is the shit man. Yes the show is brutal at times,but holy shit i never knew body parts could move in such ways. The only problem i had with this show was that it put me even more off of trying to skateboard. i hope they do the one on that guy that smacked his head on the car trying to push the guy off the bike. A lot of people say he died, i wanna know what happend.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
where did the host for this pile come from? he looks like he got kicked out of avenged sevenfold for out-gaying the other members. retarded.

Wow...that must be pretty gay.

Avenged_Sevenfold_photo.jpg

scarred is pretty good...

they need a new host... that dude from papa roach is a huge tool.

and to blood farts hollyhood comment

"what you staring at son? i'm not a mirra"

"don't step on my foot, i wont step on yours"

Yeah dude, I saw that episode.

That's right about the time I decided to be a hip hop star.

I am the hip hop MacGyver.

Whatever that means.

Something about making bombs out of random items.

Our house guest has been having hip hop battles via text messaging.

He tried to get us to help him on his flows.

Coming at me all like,

"What rhymes with pretzel?"

I told him to check hisself, that I don't be ghost writing other people's verses and shit.

Back to that Scarred show.

How come the dumbest kids are always really ugly.

And dress like faggy nerds.

I saw one epidose and the clip of the day kid was wearing JNCO's or some shit.

Like, who the shit wears that shit?

Nerds stuck in 94, I guess.

i watched one episode in which after one of the kids got fucked up and blood was pouring from his shoe, one of his friends was like "i think he's hurt" when the kid had been sitting there for the last twenty seconds screaming bloody murder. at this point i turned it off... though i had the misfortune of channel flipping and pausing while they were showing a kids elbow popping through the skin in slow motion. it's sickening how these idiots get on TV because they were so busy taping their friends getting fucked up to call an ambulance.

the host is a total dork. id like to see him fall down some stairs.

i trully enjoy the rollerbladers or what seeks like to call them, fruitbooters,

fall and smash their grills. i cheer when they replay it over and over again.

they are the gayest subculture out there.

from the few episodes that ive watched it seems the skateboarders

are often really inexperienced kids trying to do what they've seen in videos.

i didnt try handrails until i was skating for like 10 years. you have to work up to it.

uh and learn to fall properly.

they need to take this off the air.

co-signed....in addition to this show they should take any show that has people puking, shitting, and pissing off the air....

this is why the fcc sucks...cause t.v. can show this type of shit, but cant show some titties or pussy....

sorry about the rant, but i sometimes eat food when watching t.v. and cant stand to see people breaking limbs and shit while im eating.

I always think about watching Welcome To Hell (where I got my old name). The whole video is dope, it gets me so pumped even a decade or so later, then all of a sudden they have some flowers blooming, followed by the shittiest falls ever.

Over and over and over and over and over... And the last fall where he slides on his face for like 3 feet.

FUCK.

inline skating is just as hard, so fuck all you people that call inline skaters fruitbooters. Think of it this way, these guys do shit thats impossible on some board. Another thing if you guys are going to bail you can hop off...on skates thats kind of impossible.