CLOSE all the Hawaii threads

r00t

• 1 month later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maui was cool minus the fact everything there is a tourist trap and you have to shell out loads of money and get ripped off to do just about anything, but man, there was just about no graffiti i saw. but who can blame them? that's like me going to montana and being disappointed about not seeing any hot MSK productions. atleast montana has freight yards, though.

If you're being sarcastic with the last three lines, ignore this, but if you are not........you're a fucking dumbass. Here you go whining about stereotypes and then you turn around and come through with that shit everyone is hating on.....that fucking "HO BRAH LIKE SCRAP CUSHIN YOU STAY ON MY FUCKING BANANA BOAT?!" shit.

Sarcasm has a tendency to fly over my head on the internet sometimes. But even I can tell dude was being sarcastic.

the dudes in hawaii are always major haters too...fuckin hating on the tourists and shit those are the only people who give them any chance at an economy...fuckin retards sayin shit like "look brah dis be my beach right here...dis be our banyan tree."

first off. i don't have anything against you or mainlanders or haoles white people or anyone for that matter. im a hawaiian and i have aloha. BUT, it's only out of common sense that if you come here acting like an idiot, you'll be treated like one. and this is reguardless of whether you're giving us money/an economy or not.

but, i'd have to say that a lot of the disliking toward the western society was brought upon itself... who likes a lying, killing, slave owning, culture abolishing, disease spreading land-theif anyway??