CLOSE all the Hawaii threads

r00t

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

totally sweet.

how is hawaii even a state anyway? i mean, it's basically just a bunch of volcanos sticking out of the water. and volcanos are just pimples on the earth's surface. so therefore hawaiians are pimple dwellars. they exist on a blemish

It's a state because it's in a crucial part of the pacific for the military. Hawaii is just a giant fucking military base really........ with a bunch of unhappy methed out locals who say "What chu fakka, like scrap?!" to every white person they see.

and most of you donkeys fit right in. :haha:

unfourtunately 12oz is where the idiot toys of the state congregate... but i think that can actually be said for most states as well.

Hawaiis ratio of toys to actually talented writers is probably the same as most other states, in all fairness.

But since its so fucking small here, the majority finds its way onto to the comp and to this site and proceeds to be fucking brain-dead moron dumbshits.

shit is embarassing.

and fuck you dorks who try and make like hawaii doesnt have ANYTHING good to offer.... to the world or graff.

A while back, Buger told me most the dudes out there are garbage.

And the biting and name thieves out there is pretty harsh, admit it!!!!

You shouldn't get butthurt though, cause you're pretty good and stuffs.

actually most of hawaii isnt like that^

we got mad love for tourists... tourists and military are why we are afloat.

if anyone here ever wants to come to hawaii and be shown the nice places tourists never get to see then hit me up

i hate it when people stereotype hawaiians. actually,i hate the stereotypes and the people behind them, every ethnicity has stereotypes. and i mean, the stereotypes ARE mostly true, but not totally. however, the shit-talking and egotisms and name biting and just overall respectlessness is fucking true...

and i still hate haoles!

go home!

keep it local!

no kooks.

i hate it when people stereotype hawaiians. actually,i hate the stereotypes and the people behind them, every ethnicity has stereotypes. and i mean, the stereotypes ARE mostly true, but not totally. however, the shit-talking and egotisms and name biting and just overall respectlessness is fucking true...

and i still hate haoles!

go home!

keep it local!

no kooks.

If you're being sarcastic with the last three lines, ignore this, but if you are not........you're a fucking dumbass. Here you go whining about stereotypes and then you turn around and come through with that shit everyone is hating on.....that fucking "HO BRAH LIKE SCRAP CUSHIN YOU STAY ON MY FUCKING BANANA BOAT?!" shit.