time to grow up..

Duck Butter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

So when youre in youre mid 20's, thats a quarter of your life, hence the term quarter life crisis. How do you know youre going to live until almost 100? If you die tomorrow at age 25, your quarter life mark was about age 6. If you die tomorrow, and spent your life up until then not having fun and adventures, then what was it all for? YOURE GOING TO DIE ANY FUCKING WAY. Im 26, I've done my share of partying, fucking bitches, and painting. I dont paint anymore, but Im not going to say im done with the other shit! I could give a fuck about marriage, kids, etc. because all that is for people that have MONEY, smell me? I dont have money, I have my integrity. I was never a good student, never had any college outside of community college, thought that being a mechanic was what I wanted to do. I learned a lot, and I still love working on cars, just not for a living. Couple of weeks ago decided to change that. As long as I make enough money to support myself and have fun, Im doing just fine. I have a cousin who is 30 and still goes to VA Tech. He has a govt job and makes the dough. He doesnt give a shit about me, and probably thinks he's better than me. I dont give a fuck about him either or people like him. Thats your path, not mine. Opportunities and money that he had growing up just werent there for me. I think most people are too concerned with what other people think of them if they dont make $X by this age or that. That's pretty much what it comes down to.

THINK OF IT THIS WAY

if you get your life together at 21-23, and then get a job, a house and a woman, you will spend the rest of your days working that job, paying for that house, and a car, and food and more or less being a slave to the shit u have at home. You'll be at work for the entire week (assuming wer talking REAL full time work here), and ull be forced to provide for whatever items you are "enjoying"

you wont have the same amount of time to chill and have fun because you'll need this time to support urself. Now, u have less responsibilities, so take advantage of it. if you REALLY feel guilty about it, help your parents out while you're living with them, and do SOME productive things, but hey, enjoy your youth while you got it. Try going on a vacation or party while u got 2 kids at home and a debt to pay off or a house to pay off. Not happening, u cant just up and quit once uve committed to a career centered way of life.

dont worry, u have the rest of your life to work and be stuck in an office while its great outside

not that big a rush