Musicians?

bodice_ripper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I play drums....and some other instruments from early childhood i don't care to elaborate on....but drums are my thing

no band nowadays, no time....

but been in many a band, probably take some other guys up on their band starting offers soon as I get some time to have fun other than on 12oz....

frink is turning it back around.... what do YOU play?

Guest fr8lover

i play guitar, violin (since age four, since given it up!), some bass (upright and electric), a little drummage for fun and various electronic stuff...

i had a band in 8th grade, we played one show.

i had a band throughout high school, we played about 3 shows.

i have a band now, were recording kinda...

i also have a 4 track, a drum machine and myself...i lay down drum tracks with it or a drum pad (i know, but i have fun), do a guitar track, and tune my guitar down for the bass...then the vocals...its a great time.

i started drum set in third grade

around seventh grade i want to start writing songs, so i found a shitty guitar in the attick and taught myself

i still play drums off and on, but guitars my thing

i wish i could sing. i write good songs i think, and when i sing i think i sound good, but when i record im way off key and my voice is too low and raspy and nasaly and i kind of have a lisp sometimes

im a decent lyricist, for any kind of music

i write good rhymes for hip hop, but my voice isnt good

im hella good at beatbox, no rahzel though

i kind of want to learn to dj

im kind of teaching myself piano because i think its the coolest thing on the planet.

lately i just write songs for acoustic guitar and pretend that im singing.

i used to have several bands, but i always left or kicked them out because im really anal about the way people play my songs, it has to be just right. when i can afford it im going to get a studio and be a one man thing like how trent reznor started off. maybe i can score one of those phat ass mics that make anyones voice sound smooth as butta.

Guest got tha feva

Silent Majority's the only band in this thread I recognize. Too bad hardcore sucks :rolleyes:

I play the Jimbae and sing bluegrass. :D No, seriously.

Prude

Archived