Paint Rack/Holder for a bike.

sk8er6

So I got this frame for a bmx bike that was out for trash pickup. And I've been finding bikes and stuff around all the chill spots and decided to make a bike out of entirely found shit(except the intertube, missing one). So far i have

frame

front rim,tire, and tube

handlebars

brake lever/back set up

gear and cranks

found today:

seat

cable

need:

2 peddles

tire

tube

I was wondering if yall knew where to buy or how to make a rack for paint or wheatpaste/posters.

dont need to hold more than 2 cans, 3 tops.

thanks

-sk8er6

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i was hoping something like the trunk looking things the bike messengers use.. i didnt mean my bag can hold 3 cans, i need 3 more cans. might just get a bigger bag though. i got one thats big enough, but the thing wont fucking close. w/e. ill fiqure out something. ill post a pic of the bike when i'm done with it. oh shit, i just had an idea. ill post a drawing later...

my idea wouldnt have worked. fuck it, im going with the bag, and maybe one of these...

flasksprayer_ketmi.gif

http://www.woostercollective.com/images/2006/03/flasksprayer_ketmi.gif

link, you have to see it on a white background

^^thats pretty coo. but why would u carry 4 watter bottles around? hahah

how do you get the can out when its empty.

also why are you on a bike why dont you walk or make freinds.....that have cars

alllso theres a thing called public transportation. its gets you to you want to go and its cheaper then a car.. not to mention it give money to the state to pave roads and give retards there own bus

sk8er6, I'm sure you remember a similar thread......you know....talking about paint harnesses, written by some little fuck called OTD or something (can't really remember).

Look up that thread and see what happened.

I'd be interested to see what your bike turns out like though. I perfer to skate.

your just looking to pick pick a fight with some one heres what it realy said I was wondering if yall knew where to buy or how to make a rack for paint or wheatpaste/posters.

dont need to hold more than 2 cans, 3 tops. notice it said paint and paint comes in cans

well, anyways, im gonna get a messenger bike type rack if anyone cares. good looking out smooth nuts. its cuz i wanted to do a HUGE piece, out when i came back, a whole shit load of people killed it there. so now i want to do a fucking huge stencilled wheatpaste.

• 2 weeks later...

Smooth-nuts, if you in anyway implied that I am or ever was emo, I WILL TEAR YOUR HEAD OFF AND MAKE YOU FUCK YOURSELF THROUGH YOUR OWN ASOPHAGUS! But if not, we can go on picnics together and go bicycling through Europe.

Hugs n Kisses,

Skag