the raddest thing in the world right now

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I had the hardest day at work I've had in a long time and then sat in traffic for nearly two hours (in what is normally a twenty minute drive) and have just showered, shaved, and am drinking a glass of De Bartoli Vat 8 Shiraz. I think that's what it's called. Not a very Australian name..

Anyway, as soon as I get a big fatty in me, I'm gonna be enjoying life, sorta.

and by the way, I fucking hate fat women now.

You know how a white woman might get raped by, say, a black dude and then she'll hate blacks forever?

I had something like that happen to me recently, and now I spit and give screwface when I see a fat woman. There's one at my work, and I can't even look at her without feeling absolutely disgusted.

I had the hardest day at work I've had in a long time and then sat in traffic for nearly two hours (in what is normally a twenty minute drive) and have just showered, shaved, and am drinking a glass of De Bartoli Vat 8 Shiraz. I think that's what it's called. Not a very Australian name..

De Bortoli. They make some great stuff. My ex is part of the extended De Bortoli family, they all drink a lot.

no... doesn't that imply that he got raped by a white woman? like in forty days and nights? when he's handcuffed to the bed and gets screwed by that chick? were you handcuffed... or drunk?

date raped by a fat woman. But thank god there was no intercourse involved.

It's a long story...but she even pulled the "You realize that I'm your only ride back to your car"....

SO, yeah, fuck predator fat bitches. Fucking indulgent, lazy, disgusting, yellow fat all inside that disgusting skinlkasndfoihawe poihew [a9oiyh){YFPOIUGSp(iaugfpiugd

You know what isn't rad? Cleaning up all the cat diarhea that was just shat all under my bed.

Fucking rank shit smell, this is the first time he's ever done this.

I have a really low threshhole for shit smell.

As much as I wanted to beat the shit out of him, he wouldn't have learned anything. But I gave him the bath of his life. Man you could tell it was torture for his little cat brain. I feel somewhat compensated now.

And Weapon, you should've gotten them fatty brains. Fatty hoes are notoriously known for their exceptional domage.

Or so I've heard.

Why do fat girls give good head?

Because they have to.

I got way too stoned before work this morning.

All it did was make me move in slow motion.

And be all like,

"WHAAAAA??"

all day.

I am finally done and waiting for a ride.

Dude is out of town on work related business all week.

There are two beards waiting at home.

Waiting for me to cook dinner.

And make them laugh.

I'm pretty good at both.

tonight.

Sparks.

High Life.

Planet Earth.

solid plan.