getting laid or waffles

Zack Morris

should it be done while she is now in bed?  

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

wow the update about her beeing just a friend and her asking me not to post pics of her in her post jager bomb state while she takes over my bed is ridiculous....I was planning on sleeping on the couch anyways but her running past me in her underwear to throw up again makes me laugh......I think I am going to make ramen noodles and watch the show....later 12 oz.

on the rape tip I just found out that some girly I never even slept with is saying I raped her FIVE yes thats right FIVE times but is not pressing charges because everytime I raped her she came so its not a crime...my only question as a kentuckian is what the fuck?!?!?!?..is that a new rule. rape me once shame on you do it five times, fuck it, do it again?!?!?...I need to move from this state.

I am just saying I am 24 and could do better than some used up 30 year old cum dumpster that half of my band has already fucked. The girly passed out in my bed is a different story. She is 21 and just retarded to the ways of the jager. In fact I had to drink her last jager bomb and I am still going while keeping her drunk ass of the roads of the bluegrass state. So if you live in kentucky just thank me later.