Idea - Graff bible

AdultContent

I assume they would have to freeze the soda but wouldn't it melt once heated and make a huge mess?

The pic looks like they mix coke into a donut batter and deep fry that? Maybe pour a shot over top?

Deep fry coke is the new bible?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What point are you making? You said why don't they have funnel cake cereal and I told you why.

Now you're just arguing about how they can just call some product funnel cake cereal?

Yes they could.

when you said it wouldnt be good...you meant in a literal sense..right?

do you think cinnamon toast crunch would be good in milk if it was really cinnamon toast? of course not..

im saying they could design a cereal that was funnelcake cereal..

im sure it wouldnt really be funnel cake from a batter and shit but it could be done

Then it really wouldn't be funnel cake my dude, it would be like cinnamon toast crunch.

If it isn't cake batter out of a funnel and into hot oil then it isn't funnel cake.

i think what you guys are talking about... like when they make "oreo o's" cereal they don't use real oreo cookies, or they don't use real french toast for french toast crunch... they just used puffed rice or wheat or corn... for nutritional value. and flavor/sugar it to taste like oreo cookies or in this case funnel cake.

soccer moms and health experts would be up in arms, questioning why they're feeding their kids real funnel cake for breakfast