girl problem

MystikPW

i hung out with this girl this weekend and we hooked up....she is gorgeous and has a great personality...only problem is that she has a reputation for hooking up with guys too quick, falling for them and then screwing them over...now she wants to be exclusive with me...and if it was any other girl with those looks and personality i would jump right into it except her personality worries me...shes the first really stunning girl ive hooked up with since my ex, but i just dont want to get hurt...what she says sounds sincere, but idk what to do...any advice? sorry if this is a little childish, cuz it is...but i dont have anyone else to ask...anyone i would normally ask know us both to well to make an unbiased decision

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest snafuno

yo man any way you play your cards in the end someone is going toget hurt! If you want this to last a few minutes then hold out on the girl..Tease her with your dick, don't give iot to her...She will just think about you more and more untill she can't hold back any longer.. Then give it to her. But I would First, have a serious talk with her befre you take the relationship to the next level. DOn't worry about the rep, If you like her because she is cool then go by your standards!! word

Guest got tha feva

First of all, the fact she has a lot of relationships, and now she wants to be exclusive with you too. That doesn't tell me she's a hoe, that tells me she wants to fall in love and just hasn't met the right guy yet.. If a girl wants to fuck you over from the get go chances are she's not going to have sex with you. She's pretty, and has a cool personality, the worst you have to deal with is her being fickle. So I'd say keep hanging out with her, make it fun and interesting.. Take her out to places she wouldn't normally go, introduce her into new things, be your oh so charming and witty self, etc. The worst that could happen is you make a friend out of the whole deal.. but I think if you don't sit at home and focus on fucking her all the time, she won't quickly have a change of heart about wanting to be with you. A lot of girls that don't learn the rule about jumping in the sack too soon expend way too much of their energy in the begining, then don't really care later on because they have nothing to give. So if you want to fuck her, fuck her. But if you want her to be your girlfriend, you've got to make it about more than sex.

Originally posted by got tha feva

First of all, the fact she has a lot of relationships, and now she wants to be exclusive with you too. That doesn't tell me she's a hoe, that tells me she wants to fall in love and just hasn't met the right guy yet.. If a girl wants to fuck you over from the get go chances are she's not going to have sex with you. She's pretty, and has a cool personality, the worst you have to deal with is her being fickle. So I'd say keep hanging out with her, make it fun and interesting.. Take her out to places she wouldn't normally go, introduce her into new things, be your oh so charming and witty self, etc. The worst that could happen is you make a friend out of the whole deal.. but I think if you don't sit at home and focus on fucking her all the time, she won't quickly have a change of heart about wanting to be with you. A lot of girls that don't learn the rule about jumping in the sack too soon expend way too much of their energy in the begining, then don't really care later on because they have nothing to give. So if you want to fuck her, fuck her. But if you want her to be your girlfriend, you've got to make it about more than sex.

you said it well, but how can you start a real relationship when you fucked right away. your basing a future relationship on sex right off the bat, thats destined not to work (in the long run atleast)

Guest imported_Tesseract

Man fuck what you heard, what do they know?

Shit, and no NO dont tell her about it.

Look at you, you're about to start a relation and you're already 'precautious', stop it.

It is visible to her by your behaviour even if you think you're cool.

You can only harm things that way.

as it has already been said on here..talk to her and tell her how you feel. Get to know her a bit better before you guys do the horizontal mambo. Let he see if your the type of guy she would like the spend time and let yourself find out if she is te type of girl you want to spend a large amount of time with. Speaking from experience relationships based apon sexual encounters are never a good thing...I had to learn this the hard way with alot of broken hearts. So take your time no matter how hard it may seem it will pay off in the end...trust Zack Morris, I know know the path....plus if you make her wait it ou and you wait it out the next time you guys bump uglies will be that much better...but trust me WAIT until you know her better.

run away. run fast, run far, run, run, run. she will not, i repeat NOT change for you. that type never does. i've been through your situation so many times. it's cool when you get some "attention" from a pretty girl. and if she seems to have a good personality, that's even better. however, this girl has a reputation for a reason, probably because she's a fucking maneater. girls like that never change. they're always looking for someone better, always looking for the next thing. more damn trouble than they are worth. make your escape now before it's too late!

Guest Handjob
Originally posted by ElemEnoPee1

i hung out with this girl this weekend and we hooked up....she is gorgeous and has a great personality...only problem is that she has a reputation for hooking up with guys too quick, falling for them and then screwing them over...now she wants to be exclusive with me...and if it was any other girl with those looks and personality i would jump right into it except her personality worries me...shes the first really stunning girl ive hooked up with since my ex, but i just dont want to get hurt...what she says sounds sincere, but idk what to do...any advice? sorry if this is a little childish, cuz it is...but i dont have anyone else to ask...anyone i would normally ask know us both to well to make an unbiased decision

You know Ashley too?

Archived