Changing my Graff Campaign. Buff, Cops, Giving up?

skirmfirm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

similar thing happened around my area last year. i just moved all my graff related stuff to a friends house that didnt paint. then i gave my lawyer a call and asked for some legal advice to make it harder for the police to try and build a case on me, just incase they were going to nab me. a few months passed after that nothing happened. for the most part move all your stuff elsewhere and dont put in any work till the city chills for a few months.

kinda went through similar shit. one of old crew got raided at like 6:30, luckily he had the consideration to drop me a line when the police rolled up to his place (he was about to leave for work and saw the big ass fed transit van out front).

if i'm being honest i got my panic on, bagged up all my pens and paint and hauled them off, along with my book, i burned a massive fuck off pile of sketches and stuff i had lying around.

i managed to avoid gettin pinched, but after that happend alot of heads slowed right down, i ended up not even using paint for just over 2 years and just bombing with markers. i was trying damn hard to just stop altogether 'cause its hard to keep your head in the right place to keep crushing when police cars slow down to about 5mph as they roll past you. to be honest though even through periods like that when i've tried to quit altogether and tried to convince myself i wanted to stop, i always found myself not able to leave the house without at least a pilot in my back pocket.

all in all though i'm back to being as productive as i used to be, and have been for a while. i think you just need to put your shit on chill for a minute. and if you do really feel the need to keep on it, even if it is on a smaller scale, get super ninja style about it. leave no shit you do to chance and just make sure you have all your bases covered. the police aren't in any hurry to catch anyone, and on a long enough timeline, the smallest of mistakes can slowly add up until they got enough shit to bust you.

but yeah... that heat shit sucks.

HAhah nah they just bust through your door at 6 in the morning, aprehend you, RINSE your house, take your computer(s) cameras turn the place upside down take graff books, pens, clothes, and any sketch with any form of styled writing on it even copied cd's where youve writen the title yourself.

And if your not in they fuck the place up, they pulled my mates curtains off and put them in the toilet, and ripped his posters down and made faces with the blue tack

Theres a torrent at the moment called tpk is dead, a 15min video on raiding the tpk crew, same shit really.

shit thats scary :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

HAhah nah they just bust through your door at 6 in the morning, aprehend you, RINSE your house, take your computer(s) cameras turn the place upside down take graff books, pens, clothes, and any sketch with any form of styled writing on it even copied cd's where youve writen the title yourself.

And if your not in they fuck the place up, they pulled my mates curtains off and put them in the toilet, and ripped his posters down and made faces with the blue tack

Theres a torrent at the moment called tpk is dead, a 15min video on raiding the tpk crew, same shit really.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3pwvd_graffititpkisdeadappelsdurgencetf1m_creation

• 3 weeks later...

if you still want to remain on the scene and you want some new blood start up your own ghost name same shit happened to a friend of mine he started up like 4 ghost names and the seen started up again ended up getting caught tho but he wasnt charged that much only for his ghost

• 2 weeks later...

ya hardcore bombing got me shook. in my city they started to go hard on the buff. so I died down alot. now concentraiting on legal design and piecing in secluded areas.

bombing is getting hard. going to hit with some alias names startin soon though.

the rush is a drug more addictive than H.

aresol on a wall like boy in your arms. naW MEAN.

!dk

Where I live is ok. Its a town with some very city like parts. There are some spots that are hit but were hit years ago. There is no one new here besides my crew. I keep this place up with a faint pulse and go bombing with my 4 bros in the neighboring city. The only people helping me keep this town up is stupid toys that cant even slap a 3d down on a throwie yet. So for now its just me and my crew. Unfortunatly the crew that used to visit a legal wall here cant come anymore cause the building they did was sold and they cant paint there anymore. Its real discouraginf cause these are some dope writers that put out some insane wild styles and teach me and my bros alot.

sorry for the length but hey, now ya got somthing to read lol

peace

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

let's say i got busted for writing about five months ago and have already gone thru the court bullshit... if cops see you're name up will they know who it is? and will they do something about it? ever since being busted i've only done the legal wall... there's a lot of writers in my town and not much is getting buffed.. shit stays up forever in some areas.

• 1 month later...

Yeah I was doing a stencil campaign for a few months in the city next to mine and I would come back to all the spots the next day and it would already be buffed so I would just put it back up. Then I hear from a friend whose co-worker is the daughter of a member of the police officer who is investigating the campaign. Needless to say, I don't bring stencils into that city anymore.

I got wasted and walked from a friends house back to mine, it's only a thirty minute bike ride, 15 in a car. But since I was walking I hit every thing that I physically could. I left at around 3am and didn't get home until 8am. shit sucked but I got my shit EVERYWHERE on the route I took. I'm pretty sure cops in my hometown are looking for me.

• 2 months later...

Harry Winston 推出 Ocean Gmt Traveler

harry winston推出了ocean gmt traveler,这是一款复杂精巧而充满运动感的新款男士表。 他专为频繁出差的人士及那些真正的世界公民特别打造,将高科技的功能性与精美的时尚品味两种截然不同的东西完美地融为一体。 这款表充满休闲气息的奢华,精心打造的表壳采用白色金或玫瑰金,配以华美的美洲鳄鱼皮表带。另有镶钻款可供选择,钻石采用方形切割或是明亮式切割。这款精美绝伦的表将限量生产二百只。 Replica watches Brand:Chanel, Longines, Omega, Armani, Replica rolex watches, Patek Philippe, Tissot, Tudor, swatch, Vacheron Constantin, radar, plum, replica tag heuer watches, Citizen, Heavenly King, Earl, Casio, Gabriel, according to wave, Hermes, Jaeger-LeCoultre table, Montblanc, Seiko, Rossini, Breguet table, Audemars Piguet, Girard-Perregaux, Blancpain, Movado, Simma, Baygo British na Georgia, GUESS, Tommy, Hilfiger, Picasso, Raska, An Shenghua, Gleiter, Baume watch,Fake rolex watches, Raymond Weil, Panerai, Chaumet, Cartier, Dunhill, Folli, Follie, Fiyta, A. Lange watch,Fake watches Sohne, Cerruti, ELLE, IWC.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This thread makes me super paranoid. It makes me wish people that know I write didn't. No matter how much the badass tough guys say "snitches get stiches" they will snitch. About anyone in a real situation with the law will snitch. I had my name wrote on bulliten board and my mom took it to the end of the road as trash. Left it there for everyone to see and the trash didn't pick it up because it was saturday not monday. I hate being paranoid. Should I take my supplies to a friends house?

you gotta work smarter not harder. drunken monkey style is only good for fighting, not bombing/piecing. It dun take much to think about your target before you hit it. scope the area, then work it over like a cheap hooker

i'd say lay low and wait til the heats off. get this pro 'graff hunter' out of town, then its all yours again for the taking