what's your top five favorite beers?

Guest bug

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by bug

1. Guinness Stout (preferably on tap, if not i prefer the can to the bottle)

bug, i think you mean Guinness Draught. I believe that Guinness Stout only comes on tap or in a bottle. Guinness Stout on the other hand, only comes on tap or in a can with the widget mechanism that is supposed to simulate the tap. Stout and Draught are two different beers by Guinness, although they both look the same in a glass...black with a thick frothy cream colored head.

by the way, there is also a Guinness Extra Stout.

ok...i'm sorry.

i didn't realize that there is Guinness Draught in a bottle now with the 'rocket widget' technology that "got the feva" had mentioned in his post. this is a pretty new addition to the Guinness beers.

either way, bug, i do believe you meant Guinness Draught and not the Stout.

when im broke as a bag of glass!

1. PBR(since my broke ass cant afford anything else lately)

2. a nice 40 of ICEHOUSE

3. HIGH LIFE

4. BUD

5. what ever the fuck is free!

when i win the lotto-

TETLEY'S

BASS

STELLA A.

TENENTS

GUINNESS!

:cool: :cool: :cool:

Re: Re: what's your top five favorite beers?

Originally posted by KASTsystem

bug, i think you mean Guinness Draught. I believe that Guinness Stout only comes on tap or in a bottle. Guinness Stout on the other hand, only comes on tap or in a can with the widget mechanism that is supposed to simulate the tap. Stout and Draught are two different beers by Guinness, although they both look the same in a glass...black with a thick frothy cream colored head.

by the way, there is also a Guinness Extra Stout.

1. You're absolutely right, i already knew this.

2. I was only trying to point out that i prefer guinnes on tap. when i go to the bar i just say guinness. not guinness stout. i don't know anyone who does request "guinness stout"

3. i wanted to point out that if i don't have access to guinness on tap, i prefer the can to the bottle. Where i live there is only one kind of guinness in a can, and one kind of guinness in a bottle (i don't live in america or europe right now so the new guinnes bottle hasn't made it out to my neck of the woods--another reason to look forward to getting back to north america). so for all intensive purposes, there is no reason to distinguish guinnes draught in a can to guinness stout on tap, since there are no alternatives.

4. don't have anything more interesting going on in your life than analyzing someone else's post about beer?

Archived