0 to 60 in no time at all....

uh and yes

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I feel your pain...

blood & guts...didnt i have a conversation with you about this earlier today? i am guessin that we did. dont worry, it was inevitable to go downhill. but you do know that i am around to talk to. even though we dont know eachother much, but i always have a knick and knack for giving out advice. apparently to some, i am the "older sister".

Re: I feel your pain...

Originally posted by Devilush

blood & guts...didnt i have a conversation with you about this earlier today? i am guessin that we did. dont worry, it was inevitable to go downhill. but you do know that i am around to talk to. even though we dont know eachother much, but i always have a knick and knack for giving out advice. apparently to some, i am the "older sister".

Sometimes, incest just feels sooooo right...:D

Originally posted by Devilush

ew i didnt mean it like that!!! ew ew ew ew ew. what i meant is, that since i give out so much advice, people think of me as an older sister. i am not hittin on blood & guts.

naw i think of you more as a hooker in a hotell room full of teenagers...

just being real

Originally posted by FROSTY

naw i think of you more as a hooker in a hotell room full of teenagers...

just being real

well damn aren't you so rad that you dissed little devilush? let's be real here, why should you hate me...out of all people, why hate on me. i've never spoken to you before and you dunno crap about me. so why hate on me? "being real" eh? yea we can get more real on the friggin internet:rolleyes:. it is pointless starting internet beef, so

you "be real" and tell me why you decided to hate on devilush today?

Archived