one-liners are fun

local #195

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Dusty Lipschitz

jezzus KOH, put up or sush up

i've heard so many dirty rumors, but no evidence

i'm startin to wonder if those oneliners are just and urban legend or really exist...(insert sarcastic grin)

believe me the evil grin is well warranted well fucking warranted.

Guest Dusty Lipschitz
Originally posted by boxcarwilly

believe me the evil grin is well warranted well fucking warranted.

i dont doubt that AT ALL

asking him to post them before didnt work

begging him didnt get anyone much further so i was trying the "call him out" method to see if that garnered a better response

I Strive to displease.....

I'm the worst you've seen Boogy....?

Well...I can't argue with personal opinion.

I don't think it's that bad at all. If anything you should see that I'm not trying to use the same style as everyone else.

http://www.lounge37.com/users/throwie.jpg'>

Where's your oner? A Van-City kid like you should post a throw that kills mine along with a comment like that.

Show me up... I'm on this forum to learn.

moYen

i agree with moy, boogy making a comment like that needs to be backed, being new to writing i find one-liners hard and thus have not develped one yet, if you're in the same boat you shouldn't be commenting on shit. at least moyen's one liner has a different style than those bubbly one liners you always see. give the man some respect.

yeah...I am with mmy boy UCDAT on this one...oneliners are bad ass. But I really dont see a point in filling them, because they were meant to be quick (thats why they are one line). Dont get me wrong, they look good filled, but it seems pointless to me. I think they are only good on spots where you only have seconds to do something. I dont know, maybe I am not making any sense. Does anyone else understand what I m saying??

Re: quikie

Originally posted by moyen

Some quick late night funk...

http://www.lounge37.com/users/Stickers.jpg'>

moyEn

Nice colors I might add, didnt have the patience to read through the beef of the thread but just want to put my two cents in and ask what the fuck are those stickers in? lol and does the shit glow in the dark thats fucking ridiculous, chill the fuck out little man... or your bitch ass will be ... capped... yo.... yea... thats bout it

"uuhhh...hey, yo?"

I don't know about you, but I seem to get tierd of the same colours... I have a plethera of markers, why would I use run-of-the-mill colours when I can go all out and try something different.

yep, they do glow in the dark.

Yeah...good call, sounds like I better watch out.

Cheif...if you come up from Portland....I'll applaud whillest you cap.

Archived