April 20th is a day celebrated by shit heads

KRUM

I think everyone knows why today is a significant holiday. Never thought this many people would be excited about it though. I have a friend who hates smoking but he ends up buying enough for all of today. A bunch of parties are being hosted by random people I plan on hitting up. But because I do this shit all the time it doesn't seem that cool. Maybe I'm just getting too old. Is it just me or every time someone points out that it's 4:20 on a clock you want to elbow them in the jaw? Like it was funny in middle school but that was years ago. Great job pointing out that you are just smart enough to tell time... maybe I'm just grumpy cause it's 420 and I haven't smoked a blunt yet haha. I don't know. Anyone else want to be bitter for awhile?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: April 20th

why the fuck is it a "significant" holiday? last i checked it's not actually a holiday at all.

i hate the whole "weed head" subculture (if you want to call it that). you know, fuckwits that have all manner of bullshit weed related crap plastered all over their walls. i hope they all die

Yeah dude I asked my boy if he wanted to smoke an L before he went to state college to party and he was being all gay sayin he had to save it all when he's got a whole fuckin grip. Thats what I don't like about potheads. But my other friends who aren't potheads just hit me up and want to get some beer and maybe smoke a blunt later so that sounds better. PLUS it went from raining all week to being sunny and 70 degrees today, yayyyyyyyy.

Talking about smoke weed on the interwebz is for losers. I think I will go out and drink tonight no weedicles*.

copyright bloodfart...

weedical.

not weedicle.

I mean, I guess it is a vehicle for getting stoned.

But no.

It's when weed gets radical.

I smoke weeds everyday.

Never at 4:20.

Because I am better than that.

I don't own a Cat-In-The-Hat stovepipe hat with weed leaves on it.

Nor do I wear hemp necklaces.

Or know dudes that play hackey sack.

I don't hang out in the park with girls who made thier own skirts by sewing patches of corderoy together.

And I hate people who wear sandals.

I hang out on the couch with cats.

And listen to Dio and eat nachos.

Sometimes I play Guitar Hero.

I don't have posters on my wall that would allude to smoking weed.

Although we do have a Scarface poster we got from the doller store because it is funny and people who have Scarface posters in their houses are asses and probably smoke blunts.

It makes me laugh inside.

Because we are cooler than that.

Today is wack.

I hate it when people think that smoking weed is cool.

Or different.

Or makes you part of some sort of secret slacker club that has codes and rituals.

That shit is lame.

I don't want to form bonds and friendships with losers just because they smoke joints.

I form my friendships through the love of metal and street fights.

Today is the anniversary of the death of my brother.

He was adopted.

But still my brother,none the less.

I try not to think about him.

Because I cry.

Or get drunk and self-mutilate.

I still have a shirt of his.

Six years later and it still smells of him.

Trains and dude sweat.

He was potent.

And I hate people who wear sandals.

you and me both. there is a time and a place for uncovered feet. it's called the shower.

my boss was wearing a swishy green shiny shirt and sandles the other day. i felt like punching him square in the grill for failing miserably at life.

oh, and he was talking to a girl at work who had her car stolen and said to her "my preacher said you should turn your test into your testimonial". i hate church goers

i really fucking hate my boss. only 4 more weeks...

My ex-roommate would always wear sandals.

As would his grody friends.

They would always bring up how much sandals made me mad.

And they thought it was funny.

It wasn't.

There is nothing funny about men's feet.

I don't want to see a mid-30's gamer weedhead nerd dude's feet.

Ever.

It's just visually offensive.

And inappropriate.

Whitey church dudes woke me up the other morning.

Trying to invite me to they church.

They got a face full of door slam.

why the fuck is it a "significant" holiday? last i checked it's not actually a holiday at all.

i hate the whole "weed head" subculture (if you want to call it that). you know, fuckwits that have all manner of bullshit weed related crap plastered all over their walls. i hope they all die

i knew you would love this thread..

you and me both. there is a time and a place for uncovered feet. it's called the shower.

DONT TELL ME YOU ONE OF THOSE NIGGAS THAT WEARS "WATER SHOES" AT THE MUTHAFUCKIN BEACH/POOL. I HOPE NOT B. I HAVE FAITH IN YOU.

I AGREE THOUGH, IF YOU AINT AT THE BEACH POOL OR SHOWER AND YA TOES ARE EXPOSED, YOU NEED TO HEAT YOURSELF. MENS FEET ARE ON MY LONG LIST OF SHIT I DONT WANNA SEE ALONG WITH POLICE BADGES, LAGUNA BEACH, AND WARTS ON MY DICK. PLUS WITH ALL THE OFFICIAL KICKS OUT THERE, WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANNA BE BAREFOOT FOR? GIRLS FEET ARE HIT OR MISS. IM EITHER GONNA SEE YOU IN THE OPEN TOE HEELS AND PITCH THIS TENT, OR SEE YOU WITH FLIP FLOPS WITH YOUR TOENAIL POLISH ALL CHIPPED AND YOUR BUNION ALL STICKIN OUT AND DRY AND CRUNCHY AND MY SHITS FINNA GET SOFTER THAN VIDA'S ASS.