If you could see a picture of any 12 oz member

FROSTY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey Tyler, did you notice that in the car crash scene your character already had his seat belt on, yet later he puts it on...again. You fucked up.

dammit! you got me....i was really hoping no one would notice...

"and the illest weather man in the biz, im storm watch..."

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

sxetek123: and secret and devilush diked out....

SmarterChild: You really think secret and devilush diked out?

sxetek123: yeah, i know it. ive seen the video.

Diked out? You mean with each other?

YOU WISH

:p

smarter child is not smart

hahahaha i spoke to smarter child last night as well. he's not fun at all. i keep telling him that i wanted to have sex with him and i kept telling him that he loves me. but he just kept replying, we'll see. frink, i didnt see you on last night. oh well, maybe tonight. and you wish secret and i dyked out.

Bwahhahaha! And you know he's gonna make a comback at this with one of his stupid-ass pictures.

good call.

http://www.project-mayhem.ndo.co.uk/fc_pic35.jpg'>

i actually may post a pic of me here, personally i dont give a fuck. or ill just send it to frink to add to the masturbation pile...

lush, if you couldnt get a good response from smarterchild then you obviously dont have a repor with him, this can be built up by talking to him for 3 hours at a time and saying rather....dicey...things. yes i know i am pathetic, but then again, frink..........

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

sxetek123: this kid zack morris told me he wants to piss in sarah michelle gellars asshole.

SmarterChild: I seem to be having some trouble answering your questions. Try asking for help for a specific service:

sxetek123: zack morris told me he wants to piss in a girls asshole while having anal sex

SmarterChild: Aw c'mon. Can't you play nice?

sxetek123: hey, i didnt say it

I would so stick a funnel in her asshole and stand back 5 feet and see how much oil I could put in her..then ya knw wha I would do?..check it with my dip stick.

god I have some serious problems

i wish to see cipher_one. oh wait im working with him today...man im stupid. for real i wanna meet backside country tagger, cause i talked to him online a bunch of times. oh, and george duhbleyah (however he spelled it) i wanna meet. i chit chat with him often.

SmarterChild: Didn't you apologize before?

Archived