akon is a moe-lester

lord_casek

a rarity in america. kids that never learn what real fun it is to go to a park,

or enjoy just being outside, don't grow up well most times.

there was a family who lived near my family. had a fat little 9 year old who played video games and watched tv all of the time. really creepy kid. smart but zombie-like at the same time. and fat.

one easter when i was visiting family, i saw him and his folks bought him 4 of those big chocolate bunnies. kid had eaten two and stashed two for a fatty moment (i guess).

Video games did ruin a good portion of American youth. Video games can be beneficial, in moderation. I really pity the kids who spend 5+ hours a day gaming. Theres a whole wide world out there!:confused:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually she is kind of a weirdo....

She is real calm....unlike most kids her age.

She sits still, she does projects by herself, and doesnt get distracted easily

She talks well, and makes up the weirdest stories.

She reads alot and retains information quickly. She can recite stuff she saw on animal channel like four days later.

She is the only six year old I know that will turn down candy and ice cream...cause she is not hungry or just doesnt feel like it.

She also likes shows on aliens, ghosts, and THE HISTORY CHANNEL!!!

what the hell? six year olds like documentaries on history?

i was like that. i still watched a lot of cartoons when i was little, but i really enjoyed the news and documentaries, ect...

"Don Imus defended his own sexist comments by saying that black rappers and hip hop artists demean women, and make sexist comments much worse than his "nappy headed ho" comment. Now Akon goes and proves Imus was right, and like R. Kelly, Akon was humping on an underage teenage girl."

oh Akon you silly goose:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Wait, did nobody see those videos of the clubs in trinidad, they were all dancing like that, girls were just walking around with their trousers round their ankles and shit, getting all worked up and occasionally spazzing out and dry humping the fuck out of the nearest guy.

okay

No

They are not 14 years old and that type of dancing is more dancehall (jamaican) style.

I'm not even going to go through all of this...blahblahblah

she knew what she was there for.

and

No

apparently she thought she was winning a prize, not that kind of prize though

Free tshirts work Akon. Dry humping does not work.

Then again who let their 14yr old attend his concert.

Akon is the worst i seriously cannot look/hear this guy. Him and Tpain need to go the fuck away far far away.