I'm in Marc Echo's Videogame Broomcloset

Papi Drew It

Remember when everybody was crying like little bitches becose of the marc echo video game and saying graffiti was over and that it would make everything hot for all the real writers.....well, so much for that...i havnt seen a spike on the toy graffiti chart, havnt seen anybody put up Trane anywhere, cops aint been fuckin with people more than they usualy do...just though i would do a recap on that issue since it was like a 189 pages thread like 2 years ago

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: The Marc Echo Videogame Broohaha

Yeah... You would think with 26 letters to work with

that nobody on the other side of the earth would also

put that letter combo together!

Kings will forever get copied.

Biting will always happen.

...Regardless of any video games...

TOY WILL ALWAYS BE AROUND.

People know whats real, and whats not.

This one kid who I think may be mentally retarded speaks of him and his boy Trane train surfing, "If I miss the train I just grab on to it like my boy Trane and ride it to the next station." This kid seriously takes scenarios out of the game and tries to pass them off as his life, no joke, he is not joking, this game defines him as a person, because he believes that he has lived it.

that says "tran". plus nobody really cares that much about european graffiti anyway....

tran is short for trane dummy.. the throwies in this stupid AMERICAN game are originally from this french dude.

tran is short for trane dummy.. the throwies in this stupid AMERICAN game are originally from this french dude.

actually theyre not based off of any writer, theyre named after someone who used to work at teh Ecko office named Coltrane aka Trane.

and the art was all done by writers with a bit more swag than Mr. French Tranny

*im also not defending the game by any means, i got a free copy and played it, it was pretty gay. Im just showing you how much of an idiot you are since your backpack thread made me hate you.

Archived