Fastfood: Ads vs. Reality

Theo Huxtable.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i tried that KFC bowl once because someone said it was good...maaaaan, i got sick off that shit...like seriously sick...i already swore off KFC because of that bowl. i've actually given up fast food altogether after that incident, this thread is a good reason why too!

i seen this show once about food photography. i remember them saying they used elmers glue for milk in cereal commericals.

Re: Ads VS Reality - Fast Food

Thought this originally said Aids vs Reality

Getting on topic...I hate going to a fast food joint drive thru and getting soggy fries...either way its causing some form of debilitating cancer, but I'd at least like to enjoy my cancer fresh out of the frier.

that kfc bowl does look nasty. that doesnt even go together. chicken bits over corn over mashpotatoes with gravy and cheese? not much imagination to it.

YO THIS NIGGA JB INVENTED THAT SHIT. WE WALKED INTO KFC ON FORDHAM MAD HIGH AND BEEZY ORDERED POPCORN CHICKEN, MASHED TATOES, CORN ON THE COB, AND A SLICE OF CHEESE...THEN HE WAS LIKE "YO YA NIGGAS NEED TO JUS PUT ALL THIS SHIT IN A BOWL B ON SOME REAL SHIT, STOP PLAYIN." AND KFC HIT ME ON THE BLEEP AND WAS LIKE "WORD, WE'LL CALL IT THE MLBOWL, OR THE NEVA SOBA BOWL" I WAS LIKE "WORD WE NEED THIS CHECK FOR HALF A MIL TO ENDORSE YA NIGGAS" AND KFC WAS LIKE "NAH B" SO THEY CALLED IT A "FAMOUS BOWL" INSTEAD. FUCKIN LAMES.