Fastfood: Ads vs. Reality

Theo Huxtable.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

people who know how to order items from a menu individually don't love the kfc failure bowl.

"yeah, uh, i'm too dumb to order a meal, so can you just pile a bunch of random crap in a bowl for me, and throw a few shavings of cheese on top? thanks. i'm mighty hungry"

Dudes at my house were singing the praises of the Famous Bowl.

Then that insane box of death grease came out.

The Favorites Box.

I believe it is called.

They switched to that.

Heart attacks waiting to happen.

All of it grosses me out.

Sonic's onion rings are good.

More so when drunk.

Not so good coming back up.

you mean 'the sampler' from Jack in the Criddack? those are all the best things they have there next to the potato cheese wedges...fuck!! i'm sitting here dope fiendin for some of that greasey goodness...haaalp!!

big_176.jpg

if you want a famous bowl at home, buy some foster farms nuggets from the store and bake em. mash some potatos, make some gravy and open up a can of corn, voila.

damn, i just save you a few bucks and a vicious stomach ache...and a possible addiction to fast food!

i heard you cook like an old fat black lady from the south

which of course is a good thing

I make many baked meals based around cheese.

Scalloped cheesy potatos last night.

Dudes love it.

I don't know anything about pig's feet or chittlens or beans with back fat or any of that nonsense.

I specialize in side dishes made main.

you mean 'the sampler' from Jack in the Criddack? those are all the best things they have there next to the potato cheese wedges...fuck!! i'm sitting here dope fiendin for some of that greasey goodness...haaalp!!

!

Dog you forgettin the need-to-be-back-on-the-menu-by-popular-demand Chilli cheese curly fries...

hahahah the amount of time graphic designers spend getting that shit looking good is insane.......

although here in australia the mcdonalds burgers are looking a little better now that they put them in boxes, do they have that make them as you they are ordered system with the boxes over in the us or any other places?

hahahah the amount of time graphic designers spend getting that shit looking good is insane.......

although here in australia the mcdonalds burgers are looking a little better now that they put them in boxes, do they have that make them as you they are ordered system with the boxes over in the us or any other places?

boxes have always been used on big macs in the states. at least far as i can remember.

^

Holy crap! They haven't had those polystyrene boxes here since the late 80's/early 90's I remember the hippies went nuts because polystyrene isnt bio-degradable, and it caused a whole corperate social responsibility issue so they just started wrapping them in paper. I think now they use boxes to make it look bigger and retain its shape.

i was put off from mickey dees from the mid-80's to the mid-90's cause i found a huge bone in my hamburger when i was a kid......after that i was all about the whopper junior....

i guess thats why when i was a kid i loved the rob base lyrics that "i like the whopper fuck the big mac"