Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NeCrOpHeLiAc

Fire Extinguishers

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
you have to do this type of rain dance and it builds up pressure as you vibrate the floor

improved.gif

YOOO omfg i was literaly laughing on the floor tht skinny white kid is hilarious

if your doin what i think your tryin to do...

"they" say you need an old model....

im not sure if its old but i do know that you cant use the red ones you need a silver one with the valve on the side

my fucking guage is broken it worked but im pretty sure i over pressureized it tho was way wide and my friends was skinny as shit

besides the gauge how you know when its done

i heard 2 minutes at 100psi will fill it to 100psi

also anyone else ever mixed in oil with water based it makes kind of a cool effect i used metallic with flat it crackles and drips

100 Mobile Police Outposts Seen in Wuhan

Yesterday, 100 mobile police vehicles made appearances in the city as police outposts. Local citizens may apply for ID cards and seek help in the outposts, which will patrol in populated areas, companies, schools and major construction sites.*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*replica watches,louis vuitton,replica watches,louis vuitton,replica watches,replica watches,louis vuitton.

my fucking guage is broken it worked but im pretty sure i over pressureized it tho was way wide and my friends was skinny as shit

besides the gauge how you know when its done

i heard 2 minutes at 100psi will fill it to 100psi

also anyone else ever mixed in oil with water based it makes kind of a cool effect i used metallic with flat it crackles and drips

Fill it all the way untill there's no more room for the air you'll know when it stops.

It possibly came out wide like a wide spray cause you thinned it out to much thick= skinny runny= wide spray

Okay I don't know how nobody has figured this one out yet, because it took me 2 seconds on google, but anyways :

http://www.instructables.com/id/How-to-Paint-with-a-Fire-Extinguisher/

OR you can get the ones that have a "cartridge" setup. The handle and everything should be un-screwable from the can, and once you take it off you just empty out the powder and fill it with paint and water. I heard it's like half water and half paint but I guess it depends where you live.

HERE is the link for the cartridge style extinguishers :

And CANADIANS - don't go trying this when it's colder than 0 celsius outside because any overspray will semi-freeze and land on you. Also, DO NOT USE IT IN THE WIND. That should be obvious with ANY spray-painting method, but some people don't always use their heads lol... (I've done it)