Hey Mero.

26SidedCube

Check it out. I'm all bored at work so I'm going to take this time to ask you about rappers and shit. Well, one rap group in particular (because they're who I'm listening to right now).

Where do you stand on Camp Lo?

Me? I'm feeling a lot of their shit. Well, more of the shit off of Uptown Saturday Night and less of that newer shit. Why am I feeling their shit? I'm glad you asked. I'm feeling their shit because I don't think they give a fuck what they're saying, and that is something that I respect because I'd rather hear dudes having fun making really soulful shit than worrying about making perfect sense all the time.

Sometimes I find myself listening to these guys and thinking 'You know, this is a perfect example of everything that is wack in rap music, but for some reason these guys pull it off.'

Then I get all perplexed with an ill Chuck Brownson forehead and meditate on it (and shit).

Seriously, though. I think dudes write mad patterns (on some oldschool rhythmic-rapping shit), make sure it's dripping with soul (see: flavor) and then fill in the exaggerated Wu slang later.

Beings that they're from BX, and you're from BX, I wanna hear what you think of these dudes.

Like, are they what would've happened if Outkast were from out your way? And, is it really okay to sound like a gameshow announcer on a track with the Esham of the Bronx? Should I feel shame for listening to this shit on and off since Luchini dropped?

And does it creep you out that I've been hawking on shorty in the yellow t-shirt's myspace profile for like the past two weeks?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I don't hate players, Im from the crown rhyme sayers

Whatever kid- sayers get down with no delaying

I play my cards shark style, kings and aces

Welcome to New York the illest of all places

I never bleed even through this plaza of greed

You got the rarest, true aint game in yo world

Not them Forrest Gump niggas with shades and S-curls (uh)

I tilt my crown fly I'm trying to angle you girl

The me and you alliance, is no doubt the fly science

We'll prosecute the phony star picks with our style

The million dollar necks word go head crack a smile

My name is Ish and that's something even in this tish

Of pimps, players, hustlers, and killahs and they wish

Your pretty to me, put in me in your frame

your complex attitude intrigue me...stronger than blow

you know, we can play the scenes like Pacino and Pfieffer

My queen'll shine on brinks three karats and brighter

Finesse in foreign fabrics crit seers(?) tighter

Them clown kids you dealt never belt

I came around swift and got felt

That champagne brand name style got melt

My man Killah Jules put me close to these jewels

thats dropped in the lesson sent to crush fools (crush em..peace)

Yo yo, Dont give me your swing

I got mines and thats the thing

Its not your swing

Its mines and thats the thing

So all that blahzay blahzay blahzay who name bell rings?

All that blahzay blahzay blahzay who name bell rings?

NAH I FUCKS WITH THESE NIGGAS ALL DAY COOLEY HIGH GOTCHA WIIIIIIDDDDEEEEE!!! NIGGAS GOT FLOW MY PAL, THATS ALL THAT MATTERS AND THE BEATS WERE CRAZY. PLUS I FUCK WITH ANYTHING COMIN OUTTA THE HOOD EXCEPT C RAYZ WALZ. QUOTE ME.

AND YO MY NIGGA IF YOU CATCH A SESSION TO SHORTY PICS I AM NOT MAD AT ALL CUZ I WOULD DO THE SAME ll, THE ONLY SHIT IS SHE GOT SOME UNFORTUNATE TATS IN PLACES THAT I FOUND OUT ABOUT ON THE LATE NIGHT TIP. OWWWW!! I WAS HUMPIN SHORTY, SINGIN SONGS SOUNDIN LIKE THE NIGGA FROM CAMEO.

FUNNY YOU MENTION THIS TOO CUZ NOT TOO LONG AGO NIGGAS HAD A LITTLE FREESTYLE SESSION AND THIS BEAT CAME ON. (BEEZY ALWAYS HAS MAD OBSCURE INSTROS) AND QUES SAID SOME WILD ANIMAL SHIT LIKE "ILL SHOOT UP THE BLOCK ON MY WAY TO THE CHICKEN SPOT"

EXCEPT C RAYZ WALZ. QUOTE ME.

Done.

AND YO MY NIGGA IF YOU CATCH A SESSION TO SHORTY PICS I AM NOT MAD AT ALL CUZ I WOULD DO THE SAME ll, THE ONLY SHIT IS SHE GOT SOME UNFORTUNATE TATS IN PLACES THAT I FOUND OUT ABOUT ON THE LATE NIGHT TIP. OWWWW!! I WAS HUMPIN SHORTY, SINGIN SONGS SOUNDIN LIKE THE NIGGA FROM CAMEO.

Unfortunate Tats? What, like a NOSM fillin on her brillo or something?

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! YO THAT DUDE'S FILLIN IS TERRIBLE B. THE ONLY ONE I EVER SEEN IS ON TREMONT BY LIKE CROTONA OR CLINTON OR SOME SHIT AND ITS HORRIBLE. HOW CAN NIGGAS DO CRAZY 3D PIECES THAT MAKE YOU HAVE AN ANEURYSM BUT CANT DO A DECENT FILLIN? NAH BUT SHORTY HAS SOME RIDICULOUS TATS, LIKE SHE JUST RANDOMLY FLIPPED THROUGH A BOOK AND WAS LIKE "OK PUT THIS TRIBAL DRAGON ON MY STOMACH BY MY PUSSY, PUT THIS PLAYBOY BUNNY ON FIRE ON MY ASS, PUT THIS DEVIL GUY ON THE OTHER SIDE OF MY ASS, PUT "BITE ME" ON MY TAINT...OK WE'RE GOOD TO GO" THANK GOD SHE DIDNT PUT ANYTHING ON THOSE MAGICAL TITTIES OR I WOULDA BEEN SOUR.

THANK GOD SHE DIDNT PUT ANYTHING ON THOSE MAGICAL TITTIES OR I WOULDA BEEN SOUR.

You mean ALMOST anything, right? Cause I could think of a few exceptions to that rule, you know, if I had to...

AA049752.jpg!

i have a camp lo tape somewhere but no tape player and 1 lp that almost doesnt count because the only time i play records anymore is when i have people over at 3am and im too drunk to remember them.

i need to find that cd on amazon and buy it. im sure its no more that 3 or 4 bucks at this point.