Carrington

Sailor

Pacey

Pacer

Aiden

Mackenzie

Taylor

Hunter

I'm really not one to speak on this being that my middle name is FREE, but for some reason my friends name their kids the stupidest trendiest names. My parents were high when they named me, at least that's what I tell myself....My middle name is from a damn Lynyrd Skynyrd song! :o To make things worse my step dad adopted me when I was 13 and his last name is Bone. :lol:

the was this exact thread only for black people

and it was a lot funnier

laquisha...

what madness

the was this exact thread only for black people

and it was a lot funnier

laquisha...

what madness

I missed that thread...And I wasn't trying to be funny.

One of my children may already have this name...it's a good name.

His generation will have a lot of Aidens...My buddies girlfriend has already decided their sons name is going to be Skyler. I guess Aiden is cooler than that.

While I AM partial to the name Aden I am not fond of the other similar names like Kaden and Brayden...the worst similar one has to be Jaden though...blah.

i suggest reading that Freakonomics to see what they said about names and how they correspond to

future success.

A girl at my work smokes weed, cigarettes, drinks like 4 cups of coffee and is herself (needless to say) weak minded and slow. I would never go out of my way to fire a pregnant woman, but she is so bad at what she does and so stupid I started moving the wheels that way.

Why is this relevant? She is naming her soon to be born son...drum roll please...Forrest.

Forrest%20III.jpg

Life is like a box of cig-a-retts...

there's a little black girl in my girlfriend's class that she teaches named "treasure".

i always wanted to name my first born "effin", boy or girl it doesnt raelly matter.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now