parents locked me in, no more GRAFFITI

wry

i can no longer do graffiti. im banded from it forever, forced to move on. cops have been in my home with me on camera, wakeing my fam, and destroying my secret. if anyone has any advise or stories, id be glad to hear about it. i want to hear others input who are obsessed with graffiti. its what im use to doing and its been taken from me and iv nearly gone insane feeling powerless, and pissed off. im so closely watched i cant even tag up the walls in a bathroom or make a sticker, and iv always been able to get up. someone tell me the shit they had to deal with.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i can no longer do graffiti. im banded from it forever, forced to move on. cops have been in my home with me on camera, wakeing my fam, and destroying my secret. if anyone has any advise or stories, id be glad to hear about it. i want to hear others input who are obsessed with graffiti. its what im use to doing and its been taken from me and iv nearly gone insane feeling powerless, and pissed off. im so closely watched i cant even tag up the walls in a bathroom or make a sticker, and iv always been able to get up. someone tell me the shit they had to deal with.

YOU SAY THEY ARE ON YOU AND YET YOU STILL HAD ENOUGH TIME TO INCRIMINATE THE REST OF US BY COMING ON 12OZ THANX ITS BAD ENOUGH THERE PIGS COMIN IN N OUT OF HERE LIKE ITS FUNNY AND HERE YOU COME BRINGING MORE!