Why Do Women Have MSN Messenger?

T4M*

AIM is like, the US standard. Unless your hispanic, ghetto as fuck, black, or some mixture of the three. Then you use Yahoo!. I've noticed that pretty much everyone who is from a different country uses MSN.

this is true..

i use aim and msn. but 90% of my msn contacts are from Canada

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I downloaded MSN so I could make little cunts get naked on webcam when I'm bored but I can't find a chat room or any way to find members that you don't already have their screen name. So I deleted that bullshit.

I like AIM everyone I know has it. People will dick my phonecall and then I see them sign on or people will make some shit up about what they're doing or where they are and then I see them sign on and I know they are home because their profile is the same.

oh yea I use AIM...Nobody talks to me unless they need something, cept for isaac and mauler and acouple other ouncers. I rarely talk to my friends on it unless they are bored at work or i am drunk. Other than that I just call them on the phones...