Bombing in a small town.

kirby1172000

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

just go rack as much paint as you can! sharpie markers too, write your name on eveything u wear too, bomb during the day cause nobody will fuck with a loc'd ass tagger you gotsta be crazy to day bomb there for no one will fuck with you, you either do it or you dont , it is possible to be a painter in a small town and have no one know, you just gotta be smart, fool.

if you realy want paint without anyone knowing go to serman willams and look in the dumpster if the cops come tell them your looking for cans because you need the money for (insert item here)for and youve been saving for a long time and you only need $20 and mom wont give you the money

ps you can get arrested for dumptser diving

^^^i have seen pics were people bomb cows with markers

haha, i thought about that the other day... i live in MI land of cows and cold air, and i happend to see a whole herd of them, and thought, how funny would that be to jsut throw a throwup on a cow... its not far from cow tippin.

I live in the suburbs about 30 minutes from Boston. But there are a lot of writers here for some reason.. Weird.

But if your paranoid of someone you know seeing you.. Why don't you just do non-sketchy spots like chill spots where no one can see you on some tracks or something. And if you're not satisfied.. Just go street bombing in the city closest to you.

^^THATS A WASTE OF TIME WHAT THE POINT OF GETTING YOUR NAME UP IF NO1 WILL SEE

Yeah I kind of misworded that. I meant rail spots. Usually if I wanna paint in the day I just walk the tracks and find a nice chill dayspot that runs along the tracks.

I think it's kind of cool to paint some random ass location in the middle of nowhere though.. It'll last forever and kids may just be walking around in the woods one day and notice it, and maybe that will inspire them to start writing.. That's just me though, I don't know what your opinion is on that.

Yeah I kind of misworded that. I meant rail spots. Usually if I wanna paint in the day I just walk the tracks and find a nice chill dayspot that runs along the tracks.

I think it's kind of cool to paint some random ass location in the middle of nowhere though.. It'll last forever and kids may just be walking around in the woods one day and notice it, and maybe that will inspire them to start writing..

either that or blow it up like a mafukka..

i live in a small town, i paint rather often... if you're commited, you'll find a way to do ya thing...

you'd be suprised how giving local store owners in small towns can be if you ask politely for a permission wall (back of the building not facing traffic). i've got quite a few permission walls that came about that way....

as it's been said before tho. don't shit where you sleep...