maybe now you will consider gun control?

shitting

So you both have stated that you aren't going to change your opinions regardless of what the other one thinks. How long do you guys have to prove eachother that the other one is wrong?

Casek has a point, Canada has tons of people with guns. Everyone here has a gun, and a bag of coke.

So why is the murder rate so low?

Here so let me get this argument underway...

What does America have tons of that other first world nations don't?

Coloreds.

Annnnnnnnnnnd GO!

Are you fucking serious. Canada's cities like Vancouver and Toronto are filled with "coloreds." As is much of France, the UK, and various areas around western Europe.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

on campus, assface.

no laws should be passed restricting the ownership of guns, but allowing students to carry

firearms on campus should be banned. faculty and staff, however are another story. roper training, gun safes with easy access entry. those sound like reasonable ideas.

just like pilots of airplanes. trained, responsible, staff.

Wait, so frat boys should be allowed to carry guns anywhere they want in public but not on campus?? Are campuses fundamentally different from other places or something ?

Do stupid drunk frat boys only exist and get drunk on campus? Are campuses the only places where someone could do a mass killing spree. 35 shot dead in Australia by one dude NOT on a uni campus.

Your arguments are so dumb it's pitiful.

don't join the debate team.

Also, I just learned that the weapons used in this shooting had the serial numbers filed off.

So a ban on guns really wouldn't of done shit as far as this case goes, because I don't know many people who obtain their guns legally and then file the serial numbers off.

Wait, so frat boys should be allowed to carry guns anywhere they want in public but not on campus?? Are campuses fundamentally different from other places or something ?

Do stupid drunk frat boys only exist and get drunk on campus? Are campuses the only places where someone could do a mass killing spree. 35 shot dead in Australia by one dude NOT on a uni campus.

Your arguments are so dumb it's pitiful.

don't join the debate tea.

yes, if the frat boys in question are of legal age to carry whichever weapon they so choose, they should be able to do what every other citizen who desires to carry a weapon in public do,

get a license to carry gun, get a concealed weapons permit (if it's a handgun, rifles and shotguns don't apply usually),

Also, I just learned that the weapons used in this shooting had the serial numbers filed off.

So a ban on guns really wouldn't of done shit as far as this case goes, because I don't know many people who obtain their guns legally and then file the serial numbers off.

yes, but the fact that there's a gun market that exists here increaseas the risk of guns falling in to the wrong hands illegally. no gun market = much harder to acquire guns

He may have filed the numbers of his licenses guns in an attempt to hide his identity. it's too early to say.

Gun control would eventually reduce numbers of illegal guns. be they stolen or whatever. It wouldn't happen overnight

There is no "too early to say" on this matter, he filed the numbers off, so no one will know where they came from.

You would just have to go for a logical explanation that he didn't file the numbers off of his legally obtained gun because there would still be a record of him buying those same exact guns, and it really wouldn't accomplish anything.

yes, if the frat boys in question are of legal age to carry whichever weapon they so choose, they should be able to do what every other citizen who desires to carry a weapon in public do,

get a license to carry gun, get a concealed weapons permit (if it's a handgun, rifles and shotguns don't apply usually),

So answer my question. if all non-felons carry guns (except on campus as you suggested) do you actually think there would be fewer killings?

yes, i think it would save lives

Banning Guns Has Backfired

http://www.lewrockwell.com/lott/lott30.html

Kids safe after babysitter guns down bear

http://blogs.usatoday.com/ondeadline/2006/10/kids_safe_after.html

Banning Handguns Would Save Lives? It Just Aint So!

http://www.fee.org/publications/the-freeman/article.asp?aid=5381

Gun Control's Twisted Outcome

Restricting firearms has helped make England more crime-ridden than the U.S.

http://www.reason.com/news/show/28582.html

Okay well, going for your logic...

Australians have a habit of getting drunk and punching browns. I say we ban alcohol in Australia.

Also there are tons of people dying every year in riots at Soccer games around the world, so I think we should ban Soccer too. Just to be fair.

No he's the only one agreeing with you, there is a difference.

Hey aren't you that guy who never says anything interesting or of meaning?

Eventually reduce the number of guns. So you're saying, that we should implicate a gun ban 15 years ago to stop something that happened yesterday?

Genius.

Oh my god..... NO dipshit - introduce (Not implicate:lol: ) a ban now so that in fifteen years FROM NOW this sort of shits stops happening.

Have you heard the word "prevention"?

That was seriously a spectacularly dumb thing to say. And the "genius" remark at the end topped it off beautifully.

By the way, (even though i'm the one being called a pussy and hippy) I could bash the living fuck out of both you gun-slinging shit-talking bad boys. Maybe it's just 'cos i've seen flicks of how soft you are.

Hey aren't you that guy who never says anything interesting or of meaning?

Oh my god..... NO dipshit - introduce (Not implicate:lol: ) a ban now so that in fifteen years FROM NOW this sort of shits stops happening.

Have you heard the word "prevention"?

That was seriously a spectacularly dumb thing to say. And the "genius" remark at the end topped it off beautifully.

By the way, (even though i'm the one being called a pussy and hippy) I could bash the living fuck out of all you gun-slinging shit-talking bad boys. Maybe it's just 'cos i've seen flicks of how soft you are.

come at me with a weapon and i guarantee you can't hit a bullet back.

come at me with fists and i'll show you what for. nancy.

"The problem with your country is a bunch of dumb violent hicks have access to guns."

"Well the problem I think probably goes a bit deeper than just that"

"Fuck that you're soft I'm going to beat your ass (from the other side of the world) because you don't agree with me"

Fantastic.

In my eyes your argument lost all credibility when you decided to tell everyone you could beat them up.

You can respond with how much you don't care what I think now, because I never have anything worthwhile to say.

Carry on.