SO BOOM, I JUST JUMPED ON MYSPACE REAL QUICK

DA KID MERO

AND APPARENTLY THIS NIGGA MARYLIN MANSON IS DROPPING ANOTHER ALBUM? DO NIGGAS EVEN CARE? GIVE IT UP DOGGIE, YOU WASHED UP. SINCE THIS NIGGAS INCEPTION I WAS LIKE "YO MY SON IS A FUCKING CORN B." WHY DOESN'T THIS NIGGA BODY HIMSELF OR OD ON SUPERAIDS? I REMEMBER SEEING THIS NIGGAS VIDEOS ON TV AND BECOMING GENUINELY MAD LIKE "NIGGAS LISTEN TO THIS FUCKING HOMO?" THROW THIS FUCKIN FAGGOT IN THE GARBAGE B. MY SON SINGLE IS CALLED "IF I WAS YOUR VAMPIRE"......MY DU THAT SOUNDS LIKE SOMETHING I WOULD MAKE UP TO MAKE FUN OF YOU B!!! YO I CANT WAIT FOR THIS NIGGA TO GET RAPED BY A HORSE AND DIE IN A FIRE WITH MAD BROKEN GLASS AND RUSTY BOXCUTTERS FALLING ON HIS HEAD. THEN JESUS HITS ME ON THE BLEEP LIKE "YO I CAME THROUGH FOR YOU IM KILLING THIS NIGGA IN THE MOST PAINFUL WAY POSSIBLE, IF YOU WANT YOU CAN COME THROUGH RIGHT NOW AND DUMP A STACK INTO THIS NIGGAS GRILLATIN" THEN I WOULD COME THROUGH AND BLOW HIS WIG OFF AND LIGHT ALL HIS FANS ON STRAIGHT FLAMES. HOLLA.

OH YO, THIS SHORTY IS BAAAAAAD

l_1a60199490e9f10d575792012e29bc13.jpg

YOU MAD? I SWAM IN IT!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

YO I CANT WAIT FOR THIS NIGGA TO GET RAPED BY A HORSE AND DIE IN A FIRE WITH MAD BROKEN GLASS AND RUSTY BOXCUTTERS FALLING ON HIS HEAD. THEN JESUS HITS ME ON THE BLEEP LIKE "YO I CAME THROUGH FOR YOU IM KILLING THIS NIGGA IN THE MOST PAINFUL WAY POSSIBLE, IF YOU WANT YOU CAN COME THROUGH RIGHT NOW AND DUMP A STACK INTO THIS NIGGAS GRILLATIN" THEN I WOULD COME THROUGH AND BLOW HIS WIG OFF AND LIGHT ALL HIS FANS ON STRAIGHT FLAMES.

dont know much on this manson freak...

however, i look at it this way...

folk like this keep blasphemy, and most of the devils work alive in this world..

if there is an afterlife and a heaven and hell, then i believe folk like so would spend their afterlife in the depths of hades..

and just as one is judged in death.. whether good or bad.. along with ones deeds..

then surely deeds like these would also be rewarded by lucifer himself...

brainwashing youth and commiting acts of blasphemy to gain troops for the legions of hell..

surely manson along with many others are keeping the dark prince's work alive here on earth..

on the train earlier today..

this dude hopped on the train next to me being extremely obvious he likes teh graff..

peeping every wall or rooftop possible..

i asked if he wrote..

with a shy response he said NO..

but he kept looking, being obvious..

being toy..

Just to be fair, smoking blunts and knocking boots with your shorty is not everything, but it probably does mean you are more socially adjusted that marilyn manson.

YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT, THERES ALSO

>LAUGHING ABOUT FUNNY SHIT WITH YOUR NIGGAS

>WATCHING THE KNICKS FLOP

>BRONXNET LATE NIGHT LINEUP

>CHINESE BUFFETS

>ANGEL DUST

>PASSA PASSA

>SPANGLISH

>TAKING THE OVER IN MET GAMES

>RICE & BEANS & CHICKEN

>I NEVER ATE A CORNDOG EVER IN MY LIFE

>LOOSIES!

>MY EX BEING A DANCER/VIDEO CHICK AND NIGGAS BEING MAD I TURNED HER PUSSY INTO A TURKEY NECK

>SWEET RACKS

>FOCUS GROUPS

>I GOT A WHIP

>OF COURSE STICKS

>MEPH GOT UDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD PAINT

>HAZE IN COFFINS

>WISIN & YANDEL

>JIM JONES ADLIBS

ANYTHING ELSE I DONT REALLY GIVE A FUCK ABOUT. LIKE, LITERATURE, ART, LAWS, POLITICS, SHIT LIKE THAT I FIND MAD PRETENTIOUS AND CORNY B. LETS TALK ABOUT WHAT WE FINNA MIX THIS PAULIE WITH.