Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Larry Pubes

Virginia Tech Psycho

shits worse then columbine, damn dude months ago that guy in canada, then valentines day massacre at that mall, and the omish school shooting.... fuck by the way columbine memorial is april 20th

I don't understand how the police/campus administration didn't lock down the campus, and close the school.

Two hours passed between the two incidents. I know this is probably easy to say after the act has been commmited, but I'm pretty sure my first reaction after 2 murders and no gunmen being found, locking down the campus and searching for the gunman would be my first 2 priorities, so nothing similar were to happen.

I personally feel that this was handled extraordinarily bad, I understand that when this first occured they felt as if it were an isolated issue, but why risk it? 30 more people died.

I heard rumors about the kid chaining doors closed, so the police/security couldn't get into the Norris building as fast. I'm not one to say added security is necessary, but I don't see how you can try to avoid incidents like this without it. ;(

Here is something to consider. There are over 26000 students and faculty regularly comprising the totality of that school.

Two hours after becoming aware of the initial act, if you think about it, is a reasonable amount of time to tell people shit has gone down. The sheer amount of people it must go through before it reaches students would take at least an hour to deal with.

There was a reporter talking about his contact with his own children there, he said that popo was rolling around on loudspeakers telling them to stay where they were, etc. So, it was not as if they were doing nothing.

Really, there is nothing to do about these things. Feed the police state? Live in fear? Fuck all that. Determined people get things accomplished, and will fuck shit up if they see fit. The unfortunate advantage any person has in these situations is that protocol and policy are public. So, these people obviously can find how to get around the norms and protocol laid down by the school in such an event.

Essentially aint no one to blame but the dude himself. He's dead, etc. However, I venture to guess someone will stepdown over this. Parents will be fucking livid. Someone alive will have to take the fall.

think about it:

what is the difference here? people everywhere in the world see our movies, tv, listen to our music, play the same video games, have guns in their homes, etc. what is the difference between here and everywhere else?

Actually, a lot of game content is censored abroad. Some games are banned outright (but usually still manage to sneak through). The US has to be the most media-saturated nation out of all nations and this is a price we are paying for star-fucking mentality. Although, it's still unclear who the shooter was. I'm sure when more information comes out about him we'll be able to speculate with better aim.

We're the only country where you can walk down the street and be bombarded with 100+ advertisements. We're the only country that develops ad-tracking contact lenses and stands in awe of itself at the ability to come up with such inventions. All this amounts to a full-scale attack on the human psyche.

i don't know what the difference is, but i think there is a disturbing undercurrent resultant of what fermentor is talking about. it's just fucked up if you step back and look at what a completely diabolical media culture we are ensnared in 24/7.

i remember watching something on tv years ago and it was a false pretense thing...contestants thought they were trying out for a new reality tv show. they were subjected to all sorts of weird shit, but the last one was they were told they had to eat human flesh if they wanted to be on this show and be famous...i don't remember how many people were on it, but only 1 of them had the faculties to realize how fucked up that was.

btw, did anybody catch dubya's response to this?

"Schools should be places of safety, sanctuary and learning," Bush said in reaction to the deaths of more than 30 people on the campus. "When that sanctuary is violated, the impact is felt in every American classroom in every American community."

only in america could this statement go by without the irony crushing everything in sight.

*okay, i take this back, it's just plain insensitive. people are obviously thinking about this more than iraq, but...somebody gag, bound, and disappear the prez already.

some other forums are saying this cat is the shooter ( no comfirmation on that )

http://wanusmaximus.livejournal.com/profile

http://vt.facebook.com/photos.php?id=6202368&l=d1b29

He's not:

"Coming out. I am not the shooter. Through this experience, I have received numerous death threats, slanderous accusations, and my phone is out of charge from the barrage of calls. Local police have been notified of the situation.

My original intention was to wait until I got AdSense on my site and donating all the proceeds to Charity. However, this situation has now spiraled out of control. I am now confirming that I am not the shooter. I will be available for interview by a news agency to clear my name, talk about the experience, and give my opinion on how the situation could have turned out better if other students were allowed to be armed. I will only speak with individuals who are interested in donating to charities resulting from today's events. Please e-mail all correspondence to null@vt.edu"

But he definitely has far too many guns.

I seriously can't believe how fucked up that shit is. Last time a senseless massacre like hat happened over here in Australia they banned all automatic weapons and pistols.

ps the dude had a pretty hot girlfriend

i just don't like the fact that we have become the (international) poster child for insanity

everyone around the world knows it too. Everyone talks about America and how it is screwed up it is but still they follow in it's every footsteps inch by inch. It's like Everyone is a moth flying into a big bonfire except for the ones who know the fire burns, the rest of them wont know until theyre toast.

I seriously can't believe how fucked up that shit is. Last time a senseless massacre like hat happened over here in Australia they banned all automatic weapons and pistols.

ps the dude had a pretty hot girlfriend

Yum, Gun culture here is out of control. there's like 9 year olds running around the streets with 9 millimeters. This stuff happens a lot in the hood (not massacres but isolated killings) , it's just when it happens in an affluent neighborhood it catches a lot of attention

everyone around the world knows it too. Everyone talks about America and how it is screwed up it is but still they follow in it's every footsteps inch by inch. It's like Everyone is a moth flying into a big bonfire except for the ones who know the fire burns, the rest of them wont know until theyre toast.

I blame the mass-media 100%. The whole system is rotting meat with a glossy finish and a cellophane wrap. Everybody wants to be a star and if they can't be a star then they'll be a starfucker. Just look at American Idol. The whole goal is to be idolized by millions, simply for singing other people's music. It's an extreme exercise in vapidity and vanity, there is no substance other then the act of narcissism. And everyone loves it, everyone just flies into the fire.

btw, did anybody catch dubya's response to this?

"Schools should be places of safety, sanctuary and learning," Bush said in reaction to the deaths of more than 30 people on the campus. "When that sanctuary is violated, the impact is felt in every American classroom in every American community."

only in america could this statement go by without the irony crushing everything in sight.

*okay, i take this back, it's just plain insensitive. people are obviously thinking about this more than iraq, but...somebody gag, bound, and disappear the prez already.

I called my mom with these very thoughts. Dead 'em. Thats my christmas wish.

I could not believe he had to read of cue cards. What the fuck. The worst massacre in our country's public history and you can't find the words off the top of your fucking head? Hide your disinterest a little more please. Sell me your lie motherfucker, don't rub it in my fucking face while you prey on the emotions of every student and parent in the country.

My mom told me on the phone that she didn't hear his three minute speech, but that she heard his representative before he came on say that while he was horrified by the days events he still supported the right to bear arms. The fuck is that? The fuck out of here with that shit.

I can't wait until in thirty years this is viewed as the worst presidency and period of american history. lest we last that long...

Perhaps we should start a thread on this new neurosis we are discussing. I have seen it come up in several threads on different occasions and I think we should just make a thread for it. Obviously we see it. So lets put some thoughts together on it.

33 people murdered and the first thing people talk about is the 2nd amendment. FUCK! Can we please go 3 days before the GUN LOBBY gets involved.

33 people murdered and the first thing people talk about is the 2nd amendment. FUCK! Can we please go 3 days before the GUN LOBBY gets involved.

people die every second of every day. my condolences to the families of the victims and the shooter, but gun law is something that we all need to be aware of and discuss. it has quite alot to do with this.

Yum, Gun culture here is out of control. there's like 9 year olds running around the streets with 9 millimeters. This stuff happens a lot in the hood (not massacres but isolated killings) , it's just when it happens in an affluent neighborhood it catches a lot of attention

its true...

i was on the transit train,

and some kid comes up to these emo kids.

askin you wanna buy candy?

kids say no

lil kid was like

sorry it had to come to this.

he pulls out a gun on em.

i was like wtf??

in the end it turned out it was a toy....

kid got an ass beating in the end...

fucked up when he said it was a just a toy...

teach that lil bitch never to pull shit like that again.

i think the first amendment has alot to do with americas problem...

but then again theres other countries that allow guns...

so i really dont know...

i know for a damn fact down in texas you are able to be super strapped.

law makers cant touch the gun nuts down there.....

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now