BEST.SHIT.EVER

Abracadabra

real life super villain shit

Prisoner flees in hijacked helicopter

Sun Apr 15, 2:33 PM ET

BRUSSELS, Belgium - Two men hijacked a helicopter Sunday and forced the pilot to land in a prison courtyard, where they picked up an inmate in a dramatic jailbreak, the pilot told Belgian television.

The accomplices paid for a helicopter ride at an airstrip near the city of Sint-Truiden, about 40 miles east of Brussels, saying they were tourists from Marseilles in southern France, pilot Eric Mathieu told the RTL-TVI network.

After takeoff, they produced a pistol and hand-grenade, ordering Mathieu to fly to Lantin prison outside nearby Liege.

"They pointed a revolver at my forehead," Mathieu told RTBF television. "The prison yard was so small, at first I refused to land there, but they threatened to kill me, so I had to do it."

Mathieu said he touched down while about 200 prisoners were exercising in the yard. One climbed on board while his accomplices threw tear gas canisters into the crowd.

The helicopter then landed less than a half-mile from the prison, where the three men got in a waiting car and drove away, VRT television news said.

RTL-TVI identified the fugitive as a Frenchman who was in pretrial detention on charges of fraud and theft. RTBF said he had previously escaped from prisons in France and Spain. (!!!!)

source

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Oh man, we had a pretty spectacular prison break last week here in PR, and I was gonna make a thread about it cause it was pretty movie-like, but this takes the cake. Fucking helicopters and shit, high-tech.

The one that happened here involved 8 escapees, 7 of them convicted murderers, who broke into a ventilation shaft, crawled through it to the roof, then descended down the side of the building using tied-up sheets, and finally sliced through a couple of fences with some sort of wire cutter. Really old-school shit, I mean, fucking tied-up bedsheets?

infografica-escape-big.jpg

motherfucker....why are europeans so fucking cool whenever they do everything? its not enough that they have to charter a helicopter and then land it in a prison yard but they have to throw in the added "fuck you" of tear gas to make their escape that much more cool (seriously...i bet it looked awesome with the helicopter rising out of the yard whipping tear gas everwhere) and remind everyone that its not just a prison break, its a full fledged caper.

bullshit.

This happened in Australia years ago I think, but they caught the guy and his mrs who hijacked the helicopter from memory.

I remember that, theres got to be a link on the interweb somewhere about it... turns out she's was freed last year after doing 7 years... but her man doesn't get out till 2013...

"Brandishing a gun, Dudko hijacked a helicopter during a joyflight over Sydney, ordered the pilot to land on Silverwater Jail's sports oval to pick up Killick, then flew off as prison officers fired at the aircraft and inmates cheered.

After getting the helicopter to land in a park in North Ryde, Killick hijacked a taxi at gunpoint. The pair then spent six weeks on the run before being captured by police at Bass Hill Tourist Park."

http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/mastermind-of-helicopter-jailbreak-freed-early/2006/05/08/1146940478180.html

Frankiefiver cracks me up, he changes his name every few months, follows the same group of people around talking shit, and tells them to get a life and shit.

Anyway, this is awesome. This same exact thing happened on CSI: Miami though.