Tell me something about yourself...

CACashRefund

Im a sucker for all women regardless of scene, weight, age and ethnicity.

I could probably knockout Paul's giant blue ox named babe.

And my OCD problems are way harder than yours.

You could of said so much more than this that people would of "wtf"'d.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- i like to pick hairs off my body (ocd)

- my relationship with my gf isn't really a relationship at all

- i have scratched corneas, which make my eyes hurt like hell

- kickflips are still my hardest trick to do properly

- my biggest regret of going to college is commuting

damn aflac.....ya boy the money seekah also be on that war tip...i used to study alot of world war II and ive probably watched every world war II movie ever made. i also read alot on vietnam, i got a few books on that shit, platoon special edition in my dvd collection, along with hamburger hill and a few others

-i got a obcession with muni buses, san francisco mass transit. i remember riding them when i was real young and watchin groups of older kids get on and fuck the buses up...scratching into the windows and mirrors, magnum shots all over the place...my mom not saying shit when kids were tagging right in front of her...i would go home and bomb all my toy buses and trains, thats the first graffiti i ever did. i love the yards..i could live in there, i got caught hot boxing a 43 masonic in the peir yards back in the day..cops were pretty surprised to find a kid smoking a blunt to his face sitting in the back of an empty bus

i love guns, but due to money havent been able to buy one yet....i hit up the skeet shoots with my boy and hit the range once and a while and rent a few pistols and boxes of ammo...when i was a kid i put together a pretty mean air soft collection, a few have been lost or confiscated by cops but i probably have like 7 pistols, 2 mini electric machine guns, and a m4 carbine.

-i flip cars every few months. i get bored of my whips real quick, and start looking for new shit all the time when im high and on craigslist. right now im mobbin a bucket ass 91 accord (my beater), my pride and joy right now is my 93 grand marquis, maroon on black leather cherry as fuck...both are unregistered and i dont got a liscense right now, but when that shit comes back im gonna get into somethin european....been eyeing a 3 series coupe, e36 m3 or a e46 330ci somethin legitty

the only reason im writing this much on 12oz is because im sober and have nothing to do..once i roast some yurps i will probably stop using my computer...