Tell me something about yourself...

CACashRefund

Name

Address

What you write and who you know...

...Whaaat? CACashRefeezie on the lawman hype!

I remember there being a thread where people went around sharing something about themselves and im not talking about the secrets one. More like facts and little known things. I dont make many threads so ill make this one count.

1. I have an obsession with reading about military history. My favorite era to read about has to be World War 2 more specifically nazi germany. ALOT of people find that wierd especially when people come over to the house and see all the books in my shelf. My parents had me see a psychologist when i was younger(13) because i was always reading about that shit. The administrators at school always thought i could be somebody who would come in shooting.

2. I also am very interested in the north hollywood shoot out, if you dont know what i am talking about go here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Hollywood_shootout

I think that what they did is insane, and its always been in the back of my mind to do something like that. Its really crazy to hear cause you can hear gunfire all over. Heres a transcript of the radio traffic that day:

http://www.9-1-1magazine.com/magazine/1997/0997/features/riggSB.html

I also have the actual audio file in mp3 of that if anyone is interested.

3. One day, hopefully sooner than later, i want to visit north korea before it gets nuked to the point the only souvenier ill be getting from there is glass. I know they rarely let americans travle there but not to worry seeing as how i hold dual mexican/american citizenship im pretty sure i can get a visa to visit with my mexican nationality.

4. Fish. I love them. I have 2 aquariums one of the has a freshwater shark in there. His name is sharky. Theres nothing, in my mind, more relaxing and peaceful than kicking back and just watch my fish just swim around and 'be' for hours on end. Its like therapy to me.

Yeah? Yeah?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1.I have a problem with collecting wierd shit. I don't need it but I don't want to get rid of it.

Stuff like bottle caps,pencils, old spark plugs, and i have some shrink wrapped cookies from a bakery that i have had for about 3 years.

2.Sometimes when i'm bored at night I turn all the lights off and make those little shadow figures with a flashlight.

3.I am a compulsive toothpick chewer. I usually go through about 30 a day.

Sometimes i walk into all the resturants on one street just so I can steal all thier toothpicks. The mint ones are my favorite but I also like these ones made by a company called Stim-u-dent.

i feel bad if i leave a stuffed animal in an "uncomfortable" position (/no pervert). like if theyre face down and "cant breathe" or are upside-down or have something heavy on them.

i like to touch objects with my hand or a finger to see how heavy they are.

i farted in abcs face tonight. it was hilarious. our old neighbor and abc made me laugh so hard this week that i was writhing on the ground, could not swallow or breathe, and was crying.

i have a 6 foot bookcase that is overflowing.

i would like to live on a piece of land in the middle of bum fuck nowhere.

i want to work in a wood shop with a shop cat.

1. i brought sexy back. then sold it on ebay. some dude in tennessee's got it right now.

2. i sleep like christ.

eBay_Negs2.gif

name: casek

address: http://www.tradebit.com/filedetail.php/337180

what do i write and who do i know: i write "blarg margoth oner" and i know who killed oj's baby momma

1: i read books about politics and former presidents for fun

2: i like washing dishes. i find it relaxing. however, i would never work as a dishwasher in a restaurant again.

3: i have a secret fear of having to one day return to washing dishes at a restaurant.