LED THROWIES

I WRITE

I don't understand why everyone thinks this shit is so stupid... and I also don't inderstand why people are telling everyone they think its stupid... plus, no one wants to rea that anyways.

Some cats for the ATHF movie did some shit with LED's and I thought it was pretty sick. And they got on MSNBC for the shit... I think thats pretty dope.

cus the cops thought they were bombs! fuking retards(cops)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i wasnt plannin on just throing individual ones, im jsut experimentint... it looked liek a cool idea and seems liek something cool can come out of it. Anyway, i got 200 on ebay for like 15 bucks so well see what happens with them when i get em.... me and my buddie have soem cool ideas and if they work, than ill post flix. thanks for yall help.

ITS A WASTE OF MONEY CAUSE EVEN IF YOU GET THE LEDS THE BATTERIES COST $3.75 A PIECE

U guys's posts are pointless..... its something that seems cool that i wanna try... if it ends up being gay, ill throw em away, i started this thread to see if anyone knew where i can get LEDs for cheap, not for people to tell me that its gay.

i got 200 on ebay for like 15 bucks so well see what happens with them when i get em.... .

so your gonna throw $15 at a wall laugh for a while then go home and see some massive spiky messes on the wall every day for a few weeks

or

buy 4-5 cans paint a wall then gain skills, have people think ooh pretty and have a foto or see it every day for a few weeks

• 2 weeks later...

I heard that you could buy them from graffitireasearch labs website, or ebay. Led throwies are kind of lame tho if you ask me. And if you didn't hear about what happend in boston about the led bomb scares lol maybe u should look it up first :D

I heard that you could buy them from graffitireasearch labs website, or ebay. Led throwies are kind of lame tho if you ask me. And if you didn't hear about what happend in boston about the led bomb scares lol maybe u should look it up first :D

that's actually what makes me moderately interested in this.

yeah i slightly agree that they are stupid, they are not permenent and the light dosent stay on for that long only like 2 days and its probably more expensive. i think people try it because its experimental and its a new way to get up i guess if you spell something out.

• 2 weeks later...

It's someone trying to cash in on all the kids that want to be able to say I did graffiti.

It's also throwing money down the toilet. Say you have 200 throwies for $15 bucks (which you do).

Alternately, you could have bought 4 cans of paint, and put up more countless tags, or a REAL paint throwie, not this lighting shit.

neither is graffiti.

While this may be true, at least you can't reach up and pull a throw-up off the wall.

LED Battery life<paint life