Places 2 visit while in San Fran?

mister_mike1

Did a few internet searches and couldn't find any info. So I decided to hit up 12oz. Taking a trip at the end of the month, first time out there. So I wanted to know if any of you catz knew where or what to check out. Hip Hop, Art, Micorbreweries or any shops to check out. You know, the interesting places to go to but never hear about. Any info would be helpful. Thankz.

I edited in this bit, While we be out to check out SF Beer Fest, I wanted to see some graf. or shops; So figured this would be the appropriate section of the forum. If not, go ahead an move it. Thankz.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Check it out, for the ones that had some info, thanks. I guess we have some comedians in the house today. Seriously, yeah I'm a tourist to Sf. Come to Fresno, I can tell you exactly where or what to check out. Simple questions, looking for simple answers. Getting naked in any hood would defntly. be a no-no. Funny, but I dont get down like that. Thankz.

ride the 14 mission from the first to last stop

visit hippy hill (height at stanyan)

eat at yellow submarine (irving at 5th ave)

wear blue on 24th street

wear red on 16th street

wear a "fuck niggers" shirt on 3rd and palou

wear a "fuck chanks" shirt on taravel and 32nd

and finally.... wear a "fuck whiteys" shirt in stern grove

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...