WTF coats!!

*PROTOCOL*

Ok a few years ago I started noticing gangsters wearing these stupid shits...

59_1.jpg

Then I saw Nascar pocket check them for this crap...

Jackets1.jpg

And most recently, I saw this hella gutter, grimey ass bitch rockin' this...

Daytona2050020Blue20Spongebob20Squa.jpg

WTF?

Gangsters of america, go back to the black hoodie, creased dickies, nike cortez, That shit was way doper!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Thats just fucktarded. Its almost like a bunch of little kids. They look like little kids with over size tees that resemble night-night shirts, hats too big, and drawing on themselves you tell me.....How is that supposed to convey "im hardcore, you should be intimidated"?

LOL time for night night thug pussies

i knew a dude -- he was a young black guy that was rough, rugged, had gold teeth, and could fight. and he'd rock this colorful leather jacket with a picture of M&M's on it.

blacks don't even watch NASCAR.

but then again i guess it's like the mid 90's when rappers wore hockey jerseys. remember that shit?

oh yeah, one theory i have why hiphop thugs buy that kind of shit, is because it's expensive.

young black people will wear just about anything as long as the price is high enough, so they can floss with it. evisu is some dorky-ass, tight-fitting jeans and shirts made by japanese people. but because evisu jeans are $200-$400 a pair, and because jay-z mentioned them in a song, young blacks will buy it. wiggas will notice and then follow suit. bape hoodies are also some ugly-ass, retarded looking hoodies that are bought only because of its high price. bape will just be a passing fad. however with bape, blacks and whites are both equally guilty of buying it "just because it costs a lot."

Thats just fucktarded. Its almost like a bunch of little kids. They look like little kids with over size tees that resemble night-night shirts, hats too big, and drawing on themselves you tell me.....How is that supposed to convey "im hardcore, you should be intimidated"?

LOL time for night night thug pussies

You just dont get the point faggot. There so hard that they can wear anything they want, even their moms night gowns and even though you dont want to admit it you still feel threatened and try to avoid them at all costs.

i knew a dude -- he was a young black guy that was rough, rugged, had gold teeth, and could fight. and he'd rock this colorful leather jacket with a picture of M&M's on it.

blacks don't even watch NASCAR.

but then again i guess it's like the mid 90's when rappers wore hockey jerseys. remember that shit?

blacks can wear whatever sports apparel want. no matter what sport they participate in they will still dominate

Lol at the loony toons jackets... Somewhere along the way the style kinda went from being ultra fresh to flat out gay looking haha. But I know what I would look like an idiot in and what I would look good in. How come everyone else doesn't have this 6th sense too?

oh yeah, one theory i have why hiphop thugs buy that kind of shit, is because it's expensive.

young black people will wear just about anything as long as the price is high enough, so they can floss with it. evisu is some dorky-ass, tight-fitting jeans and shirts made by japanese people. but because evisu jeans are $200-$400 a pair, and because jay-z mentioned them in a song, young blacks will buy it. wiggas will notice and then follow suit. bape hoodies are also some ugly-ass, retarded looking hoodies that are bought only because of its high price. bape will just be a passing fad. however with bape, blacks and whites are both equally guilty of buying it "just because it costs a lot."

You are so right there Theo.

Luckily for me, BAPE is only just infiltrating my city now, but seriously Bape shit will be the next FUBU. I remember when alll the wannabes and wiggas use to rock Fubu because it was expensive, then all of a sudden somethign that was worth $90 came down to like $10. I see the same thing with Bape now.

How much do those Bape hoodies cost anyways? They are ugly as fuck in my opinion.