School Sketches

Vivre

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
iv learned sketching in school isnt the smartest thing to do..some people are nosy, things spread like AIDS, now im known as the "graffiti guy lol!"

fuck nosy people..

yeah legit to keep a low profile, but all my best ideas somehow come out during school

Why? It's not illegal to sketch, man.. who can prove you just didn't bite some guy in your book? And who the hell is gonna check you book anyway? It's not like there is cops in every classroom watchin' if someone's havin' a blackbook.. just don't bomb your school, and you got nothin' to worry about.

sometimes if u aint careful deans sneak up and snatch ur blackbook and if they find any of the tags in the school and you wont tell them who it is theyll bust you on it, but if not they just keep the book. everybody knows i tag but so does half the skool so noone gives a fuck

• 10 months later...

some good advice...

i have two different current blackbooks, one for school, bein bored and ideas for pieces and shit but i dont put my name on it or my alias or nothing, then my one for that i have no rules for.... just dont ever take a blackbook w/ your name on it to school, not even your alias, especially if you nhave have a cop or security.... dont tag your bag or shoes or books or shit either, one look at that could get you in huge trouble.