School Sketches

Vivre

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
picture003lf2.jpg

i know its kinda toy, but did this during latin and part of algebra class

i failed latin. not because im dumb. im just horrible at memorization, stupid teacher didnt know anything about kinesthetic or visual learning, it was all "listen to my lecture and remember everything i say" bs... whatever. i took 3 years of french in elementary and 2 in middle school. 5 years and i still cant really say shit. my big bro took 4 years of spanish in highschool for college. cant speak a word of it.

haha, this thread is dope! i got my back pack from my senior year the other day back from my friend and he threw away all the school work inside of it. i was fuckin pissed at him bc i know i sketched onm my shit all the time... i actually lost alot of credit on alot of that shit bc the teach didnt liek it too much haha..... but yea Dope thread.

i failed latin. not because im dumb. im just horrible at memorization, stupid teacher didnt know anything about kinesthetic or visual learning, it was all "listen to my lecture and remember everything i say" bs... whatever. i took 3 years of french in elementary and 2 in middle school. 5 years and i still cant really say shit. my big bro took 4 years of spanish in highschool for college. cant speak a word of it.

hahaha vword man, i got a have horrible memory and shit, all those declensions and verb forms it kills me...latin is def my worst class man, im getting like a C this quarter for it