Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ethreadzny2

Liver Detox

Anyone ever try some of those natural supplements for liver detox. i have had elevated liver enzymes everytime I got for blood work. All the obvious have came back negative, such as no to hep A,B,and C, Cirosis,Gall bladder and Kidney stone. I take 6 pills a day for various things, and I am sure that has something to do with it. However does anybody know natural ways to do liver detox.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Drink Beer and kill it all together.

good looking out sneak and creep. I need to start batting for the right lifestyle. I have been getting fucked up for to long. I have been drinking heavily for 11 years plus, gliks can vouge for me. Shit needs to change. el-

I got madd kidney stones dunn. I'll be sleepin and shit and I'll wake up at like 4 am with these crazy pains god. My shit feels like a niggas shankin my shit up with the rusty juxx u digg famalam. Shits bananas.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

^^^^^

Dude, drink water

Haha you know what? I don't drink water AT ALL besides the occasional Propel when I have cotton mouth. I think that is the root of my problems. I will drink a gallon a day of water for like 2 weeks and see whats poppin after that.

Edit: this shit is also on top of me having "irrital bowel syndrome" supposedly thats what they told me. My life really does suck sometimes like foreal. A bitch will want to get down and I can't smash because I've got the shits. Believe me your life doesn't suck if you don't have to plan everything you do according to your bowel movements.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
Haha you know what? I don't drink water AT ALL besides the occasional Propel when I have cotton mouth. I think that is the root of my problems. I will drink a gallon a day of water for like 2 weeks and see whats poppin after that.

Then something is wrong with your diet.

Thats how you get the stones.

My diet is pretty fucked up. I've been meaning to see someone about getting a plan for what to eat. Can anyone refer a website with any type of weekly diet plans for being healthy that don't cost money?

Guest R@ndomH3ro
My diet is pretty fucked up. I've been meaning to see someone about getting a plan for what to eat. Can anyone refer a website with any type of weekly diet plans for being healthy that don't cost money?

http://www.eatrightnigga.com

haha, no just eat lean proteins..plenty of veggies....and a little bit of carbs.

Helps also if you get off the McDiet and make food at home..

and when I say make food at home I dont mean from a box.

Fresh food

Haha yeah man thats mainly my diet, frozen food. I've been telling myself this forever but I think I am seriously going to change my diet now. I can't even remember what it feels like to wake up in the morning and have your stomach feel completely fine and normal and go about your day. People bitch about "aw I'm tired I don't want to get up" man I WISH that was my problem.

i'm not sure how you clean it - but those supplements and shit are things you should just call your doctor about real quick to make sure its legit. you don't want to fuck it up more.

Clinicians typically recommend not using integrative medicine in general.

Most aren't trained on natural supplements that are out there & are usually bias against em.

Drug information pharmacists tend to have a lot more knowledge & references in this area.

Milk thistle is definitely a good idea. Even better than that I'd say is taking shots of wheatgrass. It clears out your whole system, really good detoxifier. And not just in the "I've been buying too many 8th row Nuggets/Blazers tickets and am going to get piss tested at Best Buy" sense. Taking a shot of wheatgrass once or twice a day will make you feel like a god among men.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now