Avril Lavigine is the new hottness right now

Seffiks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
you're lost, you're were better off asking Poop Man Bob where the etch thread is.

You would have sounded more intelligent

Actually I kind of agree with him. This new bullshit sucks... it really does. In fact I don't even really dare to turn the radio on and listen to it because of the overwhelming amount of bullshit music on.

where's rage with his Top Ten thread... those used to be good. That Avril girl is the next sperm ashtray.

you're lost, you're were better off asking Poop Man Bob where the etch thread is.

You would have sounded more intelligent

LOOK MAN

YOU WOULD BE BETTER OFF FUCKING YOURSELF

I REALLY DON'T GIVE A FLUX ABOUT SMART ASS BOARD JUNKIES GETTING ANTSY CAUSE I'M THE MOTHERFUCKING MAN IN THIS MOTHERFUCKER.

I shot a show with Avril yesterday.

I didn't really think she was hot, but everyone that did changed their minds after spending an afternoon with her. She was probably the least interesting person I ever met. She had no presence, and no fucking personality. She was performing for an audience of kids, and even they were mocking her.

I bet getting a blowjob from her would be like mouth-fucking a fish.